cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

FSR 3 | Forspoken & Immortals of Aveum Giveaway!

Wally_AMD_2-1696524382108.png

If you’ve been living under a rock (or immersed in the world of games like Starfield or Baldur’s Gate 3 like I was) you’ll be happy to know that AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 3 is now available for both Forspoken and Immortals of Aveum™.

To celebrate, we’re giving away 5 game codes of EACH game (5 for Forspoken and 5 for Immortals of Aveum)! Starting today, Oct. 5, and ending on Oct. 13 at 12 PM CST, you can reply to this post with which of the two games you’d love to play with AMD FSR 3 enabled. (Note: Game keys will randomly be given away to randomly selected winners.)

Forspoken and Immortals logos.png

In addition to this, we wanted to give you a few recommendations for the best settings to use with AMD FSR 3 now that it’s out and how you can turn it on in both games. So, continue reading below to learn how you can get the most out of our cutting-edge open-source FSR upscaling technology, and good luck to those who enter!

Frame Pacing and Recommended VSync Settings

It is recommended to use AMD FSR 3 with VSync, as when enabled, frame pacing relies on the expected refresh rate of the monitor for a consistent high-quality gaming experience. Additionally, it is recommended that Enhanced Sync is disabled in AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ settings, as it can interfere with frame pacing logic.

Recommendations for Frame Generation Use

When using AMD FSR 3 frame generation with any upscaling quality mode OR with the new “Native AA” mode, it is highly recommended to be always running at a minimum of ~60 FPS before frame generation is applied for an optimal high-quality gaming experience and mitigate any latency introduced by the technology.

How to Enable AMD FSR 3 in Supported Games

Forspoken

Wally_AMD_0-1696524362207.jpeg

In Forspoken, the AMD FSR 3 settings are found in the “Graphics” tab of the settings menu. To change the FSR modes and turn on frame generation the “Image Quality Presets” must be set to “CUSTOM”.

Immortals of Aveum

Wally_AMD_1-1696524362210.jpeg

In Immortals of Aveum, the AMD FSR 3 settings are found in the “Display” tab of the settings menu.

1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter! 

Congratulations to the winners: @Hiramabiff @SudoPro @gotgrant @Aria__ @venaur @wildcard1978 @baoshun @Lordubuntu @DivineBeauty @mellerwang 

You either received a PM from myself, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com. Be sure to check your spam!

Cheers 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

View solution in original post

143 Replies
LtHead
Adept I

I would love to play Immortals of Aveum with FSR 3 enabled, thank you!

0 Likes
Mikediam
Adept I

I would love to play Forspoken with FSR3! 

0 Likes
oa127
Adept II

I'm curious between the two since I have a RX 6600 still. Perhaps Immortals of Aveum will show the biggest difference with FSR 3 for me.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus, (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Trident Z RGB, AMD Radeon RX 6600
0 Likes
drpluto
Adept III

I would like to try  Immortals of Aveum

0 Likes

Immortals of Aveum!

0 Likes
alexiv1969
Adept II

I would love to see how my 5700x with my 6700xt handles Forspoken

Ryzen 5 7600x, B550M AORUS PRO-P, Ryzen 7600XT, 2*16 gig ram 3600
0 Likes
BADJUJU
Adept I

hi Wally, i just love to get a giveaway, because i never get one.. so any games is okay. Thank you

0 Likes
Axxemann
Forerunner

Just give me my brute force rasterization for maximum fps and this shooter is happy 🙂

Performance over Pretty.
0 Likes
nehdisu
Adept I

Immortals of Aveum. Honestly, Forspoken isn't really a good game, and i think every one is going to agree with me.

" Forspoken isn't really a good game, and i think every one is going to agree with me."

Agreed. Hopefully, AMD doesn't lose $$$ on FSR3 games that are lame.

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
0 Likes
nethan10troi
Journeyman III

I'd love to check out Immortals of Aveum on my all-red PC 😁

0 Likes
alfons
Journeyman III

Immortals of Aveum to test on my rx 6600

0 Likes
rjiextreme
Adept I

Immortals of Aveum sounds like it would be great in FSR3

0 Likes
SnakeHW
Journeyman III

I would like to try Immortals of Aveum

0 Likes
LordZeus9313
Journeyman III

I would like to play Immortals of Aveum with my rx 6600 and fsr 3

0 Likes
falco
Adept II

Both are interesting games to me. But maybe a little bit more Forspoken.

0 Likes
Redwithazed
Journeyman III

Would love to play immortals of aveum!

0 Likes
Sagar236
Journeyman III

I would like either of these forspoken or immortals of aveum , i am more interested in immortals of aveum tho. count me in. Thanks for these cool giveaways.

0 Likes
NewAtlantis
Adept II

If I get the chance to play one of these games, I would prefer to play Forspoken first.

0 Likes
evanderofficial8
Journeyman III

It looks like you're mentioning an event or promotion involving "FSR 3," "Forspoken," and "Immortals of Aveum" with a giveaway. If you have any specific questions or if there's something specific you'd like to know about this event, please feel free to provide more details, and I'll be happy to assist you further.

0 Likes
Fl4v1en
Journeyman III

Let's go for an Immortal of Aveum.

0 Likes
Sleeepz
Journeyman III

Forspoken but either way, I'll make my way around to playing them eventually.

0 Likes
thoms
Journeyman III

Apparently I have been living under a rock. 😅

Immortals of Aveum looks like a lot of fun.

0 Likes
venaur
Elite

oh this is a tough one... Lets see..... I'd love to play Baldurs Gate 3 and Starfield with AMD FSR 3 enabeled. They may already be available, but i havent played them yet 😛

0 Likes
Iron-Ham
Journeyman III

I'll happily take either, but would prefer Immortals! I would love to try FSR3 + true 5K resolution (5120x2880)!

0 Likes
adrianreyes771
Journeyman III

I would love to play Immortals of Aveum in my new Team Red build

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Immortals of Aveum!

0 Likes
Kaptein_DJ
Adept I

I would love to try out FSR 3 with FG in Forspoken , but under circumstances I cant because of the pricing of the game in South Africa. 

0 Likes
steelmartin
Journeyman III

I´d like to play Forspoken and try FSR 3 on my new 7700 XT.

0 Likes

Immortals of Aveum

0 Likes
Lennon
Adept I

I would like to play forspoken!

0 Likes
sbasher314
Adept I

I would be interested in playing forspoken

0 Likes
SuperPet007
Adept II

Forspoken will look amazing with FSR3. Can't wait to play it!

0 Likes
diditstart
Adept I

I'd like to play Immortals of Aveum

0 Likes
moeinmajor
Adept I

I would like to play Forspoken!

0 Likes
thedoctor1ko
Adept I

If I have to choose I'd love to try FSR3 in Immortals of Aveum, but I'd also still like to try it in Forspoken too, FSR3 seems like a real game changer. Thanks for the opportunity

0 Likes
Huti
Journeyman III

I’d love to play Forspoken with AMD FSR 3 enabled 😎

0 Likes
ydcontests
Adept I

Immortals of Aveum would definitely be the one I'd play!

autoexec04
Adept II

Both Immortals of Aveum and Forspoken have been on my to-buy list for a bit now, but given the choice I think I'd want to try Forspoken the most!  

Thanks for the chance!

0 Likes
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

I would like to try out Immortals of Aveum, it's a really graphics intensive game 🙂