cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

jay1131
Adept III

Elden ring graphics

So i was poking around in the graphics options in the elden ring files trying to fix the stuttering but later found out i can just set Defender to block the extra processes that launches with the game and it was smooth as butter with a reference 6900xt and now barely breaks a sweat and doesnt drop frames anymore. Something i noticed though in the files is that it has raytracing and it was on high but i play at 2160p @60hz so what i was wondering is if the engine they use has it built in or does it not have it and is coming soon? just wondering.

0 Likes
1 Solution
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Elden Ring is getting ray tracing in a future update, Bandai Namco confirmed this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Elden Ring is getting ray tracing in a future update, Bandai Namco confirmed this.

Cool, thanks that is good to know. Im glad they are still adding things but after they put out a mostly finished product with minor problems. I got burned with Cyberpunk 2077 like most people and didnt like how bad the game was but decided to add raytracing. To add insult to injury i couldnt even turn on fsr with raytracing but you can turn on dlss with raytracing so i uninstalled it. I tried it and just dont find it appealing right now due to comparing 4k and going down in resolution to turn it on. I really enjoy Elden Ring right now and hope they get the implementation right.