Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Kegyetlen75
Adept II

Dropping

Hi all!

Only 1 question...what is hapenned yesterday evening?

any card was droppened,and we the poor customers waiting only for the card.

Can here please someone  say something about this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
UnoZeus
Adept II

AMD has chosen to do very little to support us through their storefront. Keeping their prices low is honorable and I think we should really appreciate that. However, there isn't any way for us to compete against bots. Until there is a system in place to level the playing field, we will keep losing out. Let's hope they add more measures to defeat bots and create an equitable purchasing process. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
UnoZeus
Adept II

AMD has chosen to do very little to support us through their storefront. Keeping their prices low is honorable and I think we should really appreciate that. However, there isn't any way for us to compete against bots. Until there is a system in place to level the playing field, we will keep losing out. Let's hope they add more measures to defeat bots and create an equitable purchasing process. 

If only i could paid $1 for everytime I solved a AMD Captcha to then have their system tell me "sorry we couldn't add the product to your cart" I probably did at least 50 Captchas Friday trying to get a card on their drop..

0 Likes