cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

XelaVo581
Adept II

Does anyone know when the next GPU and CPUs are coming out?

Planning to upgrade my build soon but idk if I want to wait for the next GPUs and CPUs or if I should just purchase the 6900xt and the 5800x now.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
5 Solutions
Roger0072
Adept II

Well, the entry level/budget cards are due out in 5? days, but Zen 4 is expected sometime in the last 6 months of this year

View solution in original post

ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

From what I've seen sometime from May at the earliest to July at the latest.

m888
Adept I

One does not simply purchase a 6900XT... Or am I missing something 😅. I'm also looking to upgrade to a 5800x and keep a 6800XT for a while, so I wouldn't wait around for the new releases. They will likely be hard to get!

Chotch
Adept II

Not in the market but also curious especially since there are shortages, wondering how that affects the next gen stuff.

7 Replies
Roger0072
Adept II

Well, the entry level/budget cards are due out in 5? days, but Zen 4 is expected sometime in the last 6 months of this year

I can't wait 

ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

From what I've seen sometime from May at the earliest to July at the latest.

m888
Adept I

One does not simply purchase a 6900XT... Or am I missing something 😅. I'm also looking to upgrade to a 5800x and keep a 6800XT for a while, so I wouldn't wait around for the new releases. They will likely be hard to get!

Chotch
Adept II

Not in the market but also curious especially since there are shortages, wondering how that affects the next gen stuff.

Soon

Heryang916
Adept I

6600xt is put already but I'm waiting for the 3050 and compare it with the 6600xt. It's on Jan 27th. I'll see you in line 

0 Likes