cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Any Zelda fans here? How's Tears of the Kingdom so far?

Hey, Red Team!

So if you're a Nintendo fan or really even simply a Legend of Zelda fan, I have to imagine you've been counting down the days to the anticipated Tears of the Kingdom launch.

I'm a noob and am still getting through Breath of the Wild... (shame on me). I've had it for 2+ years when I bought my Switch but kept getting distracted by other games. But all my friends are jumping into TotK, and I'm envious.

So I have to ask - has anyone here picked it up and started this new adventure? How's it been so far?? (No Big Spoilers Please!)

6 Replies
ekens
Adept I

Its such an amazing game and must play for those who have Nintendo Switch

Key-J
Paragon

I haven't been playing it myself, but watching videos of the creations that people are making. Tanks, Bombers, Mechwarriors!

This is crazy lol

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
FIDAIN
Adept II

I've never played this game, but heard a lot of good things

chadplusminus
Adept II

Started playing Monday. The map is a lot more fun than Botw and the crafting system is just fantastic. 

I'm excited to give the crafting system a go when I get into the game. I've heard about some insane creations/solutions...

0 Likes
Dragokar
Miniboss

I loved the old Zelda, even if BotW and Kingdom seem to be great, but since Nintendos company behavior shifted even more against it own community I don't buy anything Nintendo related anymore.

0 Likes