cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

CallMeKap
Adept II

An overdue shout-out to AMD Rewards

This is more than two months overdue, but I still wanted to share my positive experience with AMD Rewards.

This is a support ticket that I had opened up back in March:

"Hi, I've been a loyal AMD customer for years and ordered a 6800XT graphics card back in January from Amazon that was supposed to include 2 free games (Dead Island 2 and The Callisto Protocol), and was supposed to arrive in time for me to redeem the game code. Due to no fault of my own, Amazon delayed the shipment (as seen in the accompanying attachments) and then congratulated me with an already expired code that I could not redeem. Is there any way that you could extend the courtesy of providing working keys for those games for me? Thank you in advance! The card just arrived today and is an amazing upgrade from my RX480, by the way."

In less than an hour, AMD Rewards Support emailed me with a new replacement code, and I just wanted to take a moment here to show my appreciation.

Go Red Team!  😎

1 Solution
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you so much @CallMeKap (welcome to Red Team)! 

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing it with everyone here. 

And I'll be sure to share it with my colleagues in the AMD Rewards team. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you so much @CallMeKap (welcome to Red Team)! 

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing it with everyone here. 

And I'll be sure to share it with my colleagues in the AMD Rewards team. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT