Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

deadbolt
Adept II

AMD / Asus Aura Vega 56

I say "If it ain't Broke" but it is!!!!

FIX THE FREAK'IN DRIVER / AURA SOFTWARE CONFLICT WITH THE VEGA SERIES CARDS!!!!!!!

Everything else works fine but, I have no RGB control on my over priced ASUS ROG Strix RX Vega 56 OC 8GB.

An update should be just that, an UPDATE!!!! Did someone in the mail-room get their hands on a computer terminal??

Then you try to get some Tech support, Good Freak'in Luck!! AMD points finger at Asus & Asus points finger at AMD.

If I knew this would be an issue I would never have bought it. I have been a longtime AMD/Asus customer and they have really dropped the ball this time. I know this issue is problematic across many models of GPU's. Somebody please grab a cup of coffee a put this problem to rest already. I know some people have been rolling back GPU Drivers and Aura versions, but that is not a solution. FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. If any members have a solution to this issue please post.

Windows 10 Pro 64 Version 1909

ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming (RGB Works)

ASUS ROG Strix RX Vega 56 OC 8GB Gaming (NO Works)

GSkill Trident Z RGB Series 32GB (RGB Works)

Case Fans (RGB Works)

0 Likes
1 Reply
ghost13
Adept III

Hi

I use 19.9.2 Driver with this version i have FRTC! and that version is very stable and my games all run well.

AMD has a BIG PROBLEM with that new Driver and that updates recently are not enough. Bring back FRTC and FIX that Driver!!!

Sorry, but i don't have another solution for you. It is a really disappointing situation! I recently was looking in to the Nvidia side of things but it looks like they have also some big and nasty problems! AMD could get a advantage over NV but it looks like they don't give a (....) for what we have to say!

S@M
0 Likes