cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

gerqusteam
Adept I

Actualizacion de los Drivers

Estimados, tengo una tarjeta grafica que compré hace tiempo es una AMD RX 570 de 4Gb y 256 bits.

Desde que salieron las ultimas actualizaciones me a dejado de funcionar un juego muy especial para mi que es el PES 2018 (Pro evolution Soccer 2018).

Ahora el juego solo me abre e inmediatamente se cierra sin siquiera proporcionar algun mensaje de error para saber que es, No me funciona desde que se actualizaron los driver de la tarjeta grafica. Por ende desdusco que el problema es de AMD. Por favor necesito una respuesta y ayuda para solucionar este problema, estoy empezando a odiar a AMD. No puede ser que no tengas solucion ni siquiera iniciando el juego desde su software.

Por las dudas aclaro que ya reinstalé el juego y nada funciona.

Saludos

0 Likes
1 Solution
gerqusteam
Adept I

Estimados, primero antes que nada quiero agradeces la comunicación que mantuvimos y agradeces las prontas respuestas y el tratar de ayudarme.
Respondo para comunicar mi solución. Pido disculpas pero no fue un problema de Drivers de la Tarjeta Gráfica lo que ocasionó el problema. El problema me lo ocasionó el SO Windows 10 con su última actualización. Lo que tuve que hacer es Reinstalar mi Sistema Operativo, es decir, reinstalé windows, otra opción era restaurar el sistema a un estado anterior antes de la actualización, pero no sé porque motivo no me dejo realizarla, y por eso decidí Reinstalarlo por completo formateando mi PC. Ahora volví a instalar las últimas actualizaciones de la Tarjeta Gráfica AMD y no he tenido problemas. (Antes de hacer las últimas actualizaciones de windows crear un punto de restauración por las dudas)
Problema solucionado. Muchas Gracias wimpzilla por tu ayuda. Saludos

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Translated for you:

Dear, I have a graphics card that I bought a long time ago is an AMD RX 570 of 4Gb and 256 bits.
Since the last updates came out I stopped working a very special game for me that is the PES 2018 (Pro evolution Soccer 2018).
Now the game only opens and immediately closes without even providing an error message to know what it is. It does not work for me since the driver of the graphics card was updated. Therefore, I deduce that the problem is from AMD. Please I need an answer and help to solve this problem, I am starting to hate AMD. It can not be that you have no solution or even starting the game from your software.
By the doubts I clarify that I already reinstalled the game and nothing works.

Please can you give us your rig specs please?
Please download DDU, clean the AMD drivers and reinstall the latest ones, check if it solve the issue.
If still an issue, please DDU the latest drivers and try again the one you know working for sure, as check.
For what i get PES had some issues in the past, if you find you that the latest drivers cause the issue, please report it here: AMD Issue Reporting Form

Hola, he realizado lo que me comentan, pero no ha solucionado el problema. No comprendo a que se refieren con lo de la plataforma. Tengo la tarjeta grafica en un PC con Windows 10. El juego lo compré por STEAM.

No se solucionó el problema. Hay algo mas que pueda hacer?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Translated for you:
Hello, I have done what they tell me, but it has not solved the problem. I do not understand what they refer to with the platform. I have the graphics card on a Windows 10 PC. I bought the game for STEAM.
The problem was not solved. Is there anything else I can do?

Can you give us the rig specs and OS please?
Be sure you do not ran anything else in the background, close all the programs, avoid to use 3rd party oc tools, like MSI Afterburner for now.
Check the game integrity through the game steam option tabs.
Dunno if there is a config file .ini where the game settings are saved, i would delete the config file to allow the game to create a clean new one.

As i said earlier, you need to check if the latest driver is causing issue with PES.
I would check first with older drivers, do you remember which was the last good drivers the game worked with?
I would DDU the latest 18.5.2, download the 18.3.1 for example and check if the game works now.
You can find the list of the older drivers for your gpu under win10 here: Previous
If older driver fix the issue easily and you are able to play, not sure i can help you more until AMD fix the issue, if there is one.
Still i linked you the report form, to report the issue to the driver team.

You can also check the Windows Event Viewer after the game crashed, especially if the game close without error.
If you click right on the start button, you will find in the menu the Event Viewer.
Once open, on the left look for Event Viewer>Custom Views>Administrative Events.
Once in Administrative Event, a list of errors or warning will appear, please check after the game crashed if you find an error related to PES.
If yes, please report and take a screenshot of that error.

0 Likes

Estimado,

Mi tarjeta Grafica es MSI con procesador AMD ATI Radeon RX570.

He realizado los pasos que me informa y no tuve solución lamentablemente, instalé drivers anteriores (no sabia que podia hacer eso) y tampoco se solucionó, por lo que supongo entonces que no debe ser problemas de drivers graficos. Igualmente quiero agradeces muchas gracias por la ayda y por la pronta respuesta. Intentaré ponerme en contacto con el soporte de Windows para comprobar si ellos tienen alguna solución en caso que el visor de eventos me de un error. Nuevamente Muchas gracias y en cuanto lo solucione lo informaré!

Saludos

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Translated for you:

I have done the steps that inform me and I had no solution unfortunately, I installed previous drivers (I did not know what I could do that) and it was not solved either, so I suppose then it should not be graphics driver problems. I also want to thank you very much for your help and for the prompt response. I will try to get in touch with Windows support to check if they have any solution in case the event viewer gives me an error. Again Thank you very much and as soon as I solve it I will inform you!

Did you used DDU between each drivers, to be sure to remove the old files before installing new ones?

When PES begin to crash?

Is the game on steam, window store?
If it was working, what made it stop?
Could be an update, other programs, other drivers, game corrupted, etc, did you remember doing something that made it crash?
I really dunno how to help you more, it could always be a driver, gpu issue, but not directly related to the driver/gpu itself.
As said before i would look for the event viewer, if an error pop out, to be able to pinpoint the cause using the error description.

Let me know if you solve the issue and do not hesitate to ask if needed.

You are welcome. Saluti.

0 Likes

Si el juego lo compré por Steam (es el PES 2018 por STEAM). Revisé el Visor de eventos y si veo que tiene errores, tengo las capturas, debe de ser entonces algun error causado por el SO Windows. Gracias por la ayuda. Avisaré. Saludos

0 Likes
gerqusteam
Adept I

Estimados, primero antes que nada quiero agradeces la comunicación que mantuvimos y agradeces las prontas respuestas y el tratar de ayudarme.
Respondo para comunicar mi solución. Pido disculpas pero no fue un problema de Drivers de la Tarjeta Gráfica lo que ocasionó el problema. El problema me lo ocasionó el SO Windows 10 con su última actualización. Lo que tuve que hacer es Reinstalar mi Sistema Operativo, es decir, reinstalé windows, otra opción era restaurar el sistema a un estado anterior antes de la actualización, pero no sé porque motivo no me dejo realizarla, y por eso decidí Reinstalarlo por completo formateando mi PC. Ahora volví a instalar las últimas actualizaciones de la Tarjeta Gráfica AMD y no he tenido problemas. (Antes de hacer las últimas actualizaciones de windows crear un punto de restauración por las dudas)
Problema solucionado. Muchas Gracias wimpzilla por tu ayuda. Saludos

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Translated for you:

Dear, first of all, I would like to thank you for the communication we had and thank you for the prompt responses and for trying to help me.
I respond to communicate my solution. I apologize but it was not a problem of Drivers of the Graphic Card that caused the problem. The problem was caused by Windows 10 OS with its latest update. What I had to do is to reinstall my operating system, that is, I reinstalled windows, another option was to restore the system to a previous state before the update, but I do not know why I did not let it happen, and that's why I decided to reinstall it completely by formatting My PC. Now I reinstalled the latest updates of the AMD Graphics Card and I have not had any problems. (Before making the latest windows updates create a restore point just in case)
Problem solved. Thank you very much wimpzilla for your help. regards

Thank you a lot for posting the posting the solution, hoping it will help other with the same issue.
I would advice you to use the Microsoft MediaCreationTool when you need to refresh windows.
You can either create a usb boot or launch a clean install from windows.
Saluti.