cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Lanceabbott
Adept I

6700XT Question

Hello, i have a Ryzen 5 1600 AF, 32Gb Ram 3200Mhz, Gigabyte B450M S2H and a MSI 6700XT MECH.

Sometimes i feel that the games should run a lot better than the same pc and GTX 970, the improvement is noticiable but i though would be MORE, the 6700 is with standard settings, should i tune something? i saw ppl saying that standard settings are better and other saying otherwise.

Thanks ( sorry for my english, not my native language )

1 Solution

you could get away with an r5 5600 or 5600x

---
lets talk about rtbh99

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
rtbh99
Challenger

youre probably running into a cpu bottleneck now, instead of a gpu bottleneck.

---
lets talk about rtbh99

so which cpu should i get at least? so i see if i can go over the minium to be ok or better

you could get away with an r5 5600 or 5600x

---
lets talk about rtbh99
0 Likes

Thanks for the help!
Last question, how can i check this? the bottleneck calculators dont show much of battleneck 6% gaming 😕

0 Likes

im not sure how reliable bottleneck calculators are, since there are so many variables between builds. i only suggest a 5600/x because theyre so cheap right now. one should also get you access to smart access memory as well.

---
lets talk about rtbh99
0 Likes

i need to change the mother for that, thanks for the help.

0 Likes

i was looking it up and it seems you dont need to change the mobo, just needs a bios update.

---
lets talk about rtbh99

yeah i saw that a few hrs ago and forgot to update here. amd should update the web that says 500 series mobos are the ones who can use it.

0 Likes