cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

1ce2k
Journeyman III

5800x ingame stutters

Hello, got 5800x, b550m elite v2 pro, 2060 and 3600 ram(2 sticks). And im feeling that my fps is much lower than it should be. Got average 350 in cs on benchmark map but in fights it drops to 100, and 100-400 fps in valorant with stutters. Watched many videos with benchmark, they had X2 fps. I have full cleared my windows , updated drivers, updated windows, optimized windows and nvidia settings, but nothing helps. Could someone help, please!

3 Replies
ksio89
Adept I

You say that there's stuttering ingame, did you check 1% low FPS using Afterburner or similar monitoring tool? When you mean that on benchmarks that you've seen the framerate is double, but on the same hardware? 

Anyway, from the top of my mind, two things that may cause stutter are the TPM bug that affects AM4 500 series chipsets or cores being parked and unparked.

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, @1ce2k ,welcome to Red Team! 

Have you installed a new component or app that may be causing the stuttering? What are you benchmarking against (I'm referring to the videos you've watched)? What were the GPU and/or CPU models and make you saw in the videos?

Also, have you checked the Nvidia support forums, specifically for your Nvidia RTX 2060 GPU?

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes
B10sh0ck
Adept I

Have you tried disabling virtualization or updating the chipset with AMD Auto-Detect and Install Tool?

0 Likes