Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 2 Giveaway!

Hey Red Team, 

Sleigh it ain't so, day 2 is here! Here's another chance at our 12 days of Christmas giveaways!🏂

You have 24 hours starting now until December 14th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post with your favorite holiday tradition in December.
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it!

giphy.gif

Good luck everyone! 😊

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for joining in on some Day 2 fun. I've closed the comments and will update this post when the winner has been confirmed - Stay tuned!

And if you want another chance to win, check out Day 3's post!

Our winner for Day 2 is @emperor! Congratulations! 😄

View solution in original post

116 Replies
Weber462
Challenger

no work.

rtbh99
Challenger

first post?

my favorite tradition is making xmas cookies 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99
MuraXBL
Adept I

For me, it’d be cooking traditional meals and dishes from my country. We gather and cook together 😉

I know this isn't necessarily a discussion type thread but would you share where your from & what some of the traditional holiday meals are?  Merry Christmas &/or Happy Holidays!! 

Absolutely. Even though I live in Spain, I’m originally from Venezuela. Typically, in Christmas time we cook “hallacas” (kinda like tamales with cornmeal dough and a savory stew filling) and “Pan de jamón” (rolled-up bread filled with braised ham, bacon olives, raisins, etc)

8rand0
Adept II

Eating lots of good food

rdenmon
Challenger

Pick me Pick me! I enjoy watching Die Hard and Christmas Vacation. That is tradition.

@greydog5 congrats on the win

Jsocalzx11
Adept I

Christmas movies on Christmas eve by the fire.

bzhknight
Adept I

simply, being able to met the whole family again and have a great meal together !

xdayxstarx
Adept I

family  breakfast on Christmas morning with the in-laws.( I actually like my wife's family)

gear762
Adept I

Watching the Futurama Christmas episodes!

AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Not working! Playing games with the family!

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Mcornford
Adept II

My families favorite holiday tradition would be watching the movie ELF on Christmas eve. Definitely one of our favorite things to do. 

LeDennis
Adept I

My "favorite" Tradition is that everybody tries to have a merry and relaxed time... And to achieve this everybody stresses out way too much.

The Real favorite thing obviously is having some time for gaming. Yeahy! 

My favorite holiday tradition is getting together with family, eating good food, and opening gifts!

devinedragoon
Adept III

don't really have any but we always opened 1 small thing the day before (when i actually got presents jehovah's witness mother)

Same!

redneckpoet
Adept II

Getting as much family together to celebrate and exchange gifts. letting one of the kids play Santa and pass out gifts. 

Scxnnie
Adept I

Getting drunk for a week straight 😜

SiN_Fury
Adept II

Waking up early on Christmas,  making everyone tea served with Christmas Bread,  cranking Mannheim Steamroller. 

djwillweb
Adept I

sleeping

Will Web

Eating great food with family.

Key-J
Paragon

I think it is the morning of Christmas. The kids, the breakfast, the excitement, the stockings... that is all pretty amazing!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Family dinner at the great aunts house

greydog5
Adept II

All the payed time off I get 

FMB
Kryptalize
Journeyman III

Eating and drinking so much with family and friend that you regret it instantly the next day you wake up ┐⁠(⁠´⁠д⁠`⁠)⁠┌

TriniTerry86
Adept II

Sharing Christmas Day lunch with family.

markl116
Adept II

Running 5700G

Spend time with family watching Christmas movies like Die Hard.

You stole my idea :). I also love Christmas Story!

anedwar
Adept I

Making, and more importantly eating, cookies with the family on Christmas Eve. Everyone gets to pick one or maybe two presents to open while we enjoy the cookies.

lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Don't really have one but just getting together with family and pigging out and enjoying the company , this year has been a rough one and going to do my best to make this x mas as good as the rest.   Merry Christmas .

W00KIE
Adept I

Here for the red sticker sheet

My favorite holiday tradition in December is decorating my Christmas tree.

DrDikimbe
Adept II

My favorite tradition? the Christmas carols! 

On the second day of AMDmas, my true love gave to me, 

2 purple mice

and a cartriddddge for my PC

azulyri
Adept III

Favorite holiday tradition in December would be to watch Christmas themed movies!

alien0227
Adept I

Watching "The Grinch" Christmas morning after opening presents !!! Merry Christmas!

Brian-Emmons
Adept II

Baking Christmas cakes and mince pies with my Mother