cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

isaactam1029
Journeyman III

Wraith Prism won't save my settings

Hi. I had changed my RGB settings for the Wraith Prism a few times after I finish my PC building and everything works fine and normal with the cooler master software. But recently when I decided to change my RGB settings, I was curious about the "ENZO" mode and pressed on it. When I pressed on the button, nothing happens and I changed my settings as usual. It seemed to be working and I clicked "apply". But when I tried to restart my PC, the cooler returns to its old settings and no matter how many times I've changed the settings, or press the " reset to default" button, the cooler will always change back to its old settings. How can I solve this problem and change my settings again?

0 Likes
3 Replies

Would be nice to know your computer Make & Model Hardware and software installed.

Have you tried uninstalling the CoolerMaster RGB software and installing it again? Maybe updating your Motherboard's own RGB software or installing again?

Here is the latest from CoolerMaster (04/18/2018) unless your Motherboard Support site has an updated version: https://landing.coolermaster.com/pages/amd-ryzen-wraith-prism-rgb-software/ 

0 Likes

Thanks! But after some more googling, I’ve found that it was the MSI Mystic

Light that was controlling the Wraith Prism. After uninstalling it, the

problem is solved!

「elstaci <amd-external@jiveon.com>」在 2019年5月31日 週五,上午6:27 寫道:

Community <https://community.amd.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: Wraith Prism won't save my settings in Drivers & Software

0 Likes
FixAte
Journeyman III

I have the AMD prism and a MSI motherboard. The AMD prism only has the cable to USB header plugged in on the motherboard. The AMD prism RGB cable is not connected.  Open MSI dragon center, Mystic light and click on the settings gear. It has a third party RGB setting ticked/enabled that says "Mystic light will overwrite third party RGB Software after system restart", disable this option. When there is an update for dragon center, check this setting, because for me it was back enabled after dragon centre updated. Disable this setting. Now the Wraith Prism software colours that you set on the prism will stay after waking up PC or after restarting/bootup.