Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mny
Newcomer

Ryzen Master Installation - A newer version is availaible ERROR

Hello Folks,

I am trying to install the monitoring and overclocking tool that AMD provides - AMD Ryzen Master.

I already struggled with it for one week and I am kinda on the edge already.

I have tried everything from the community suggestions and guidelines but with no success.

I run Windows 10 with the following specs:

ROG Strix X370-F Gaming

AMD Ryzen 7 1800x

16gb RAM

GeForce GT 740

I mainly use my computer for audio editing and sound design that's why i haven't updated my GPU yet.

So, to the main problem - I have tried to clean uninstall of all the AMD software drivers and everything.

I saw that there are answers from AMD that they updated the installer and there shouldn't be any more problems now.

Also saw posts with links to Microsoft install/uninstall troubleshooter tried it but its not working.

I have noticed the following:

When i uninstall and try to install the Ryzen Master it gives back that it has newer version but it also creates a folder in C:\AMD\RyzenMasterExtract and inside i can find installer for the software. AMD Ryzen Master.exe when i try to installed it says - The wizard was interrupted before AMD Ryzen Master could be completely installed. Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again.

I never interrupted anything also performed everything with clean uninstall.

So please some or AMD representative please HELP!

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Reply