cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

d4rk5ky
Journeyman III

Radeon Software overlay cpu temperature

The overlay is not showing CPU temperature despite it being enabled in the Radeon Software. It does not show in games or on the desktop. I have the latest chipset drivers and Radeon Software installed and tried reinstalling both. I have a Ryzen 5 3600 paired with a 5700 XT. Am I missing something or is this a bug? Thanks.

RadeonSoftware_ad7PmSkUzR.pngModernWarfare_2HEPJoMVlW.jpg

7 Replies

Not a bug, currently they do not show on the OSD.

May be added at a later date ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
jeepmb
Adept I

Posting just to give a 1+ for getting this feature requested. The Radeon overlay is so sleek and useful for all the other metrics, it just always has been missing the CPU temperature to make it complete! Really want to see this added soon.

Indeed I'd very much like to see the CPU temp here too. Let's hope they add it at some point.

The big question is why they havent done it yet.

AMD have alredy implement it so you can alredy see it under "performance" tab but not in overlay.

Makes no sence. I get it if Intel cpus wont show in overlay or in performence tab. But there own ryzen cpus? like i said, it makes no sence. Its provoking to be honest ^^

0 Likes

Yeah, its really slick.

The big question is why its locked?

Maby its buggy but the first time i switched from plain overwiev to overwiev with grafs, i can swear i saw the CPU-TEMP

graf for a sec! ^^

0 Likes
NeonWhitey
Journeyman III

It was on there, at least before whatever build I'm currently using. I don't know what changed, but I'd like to see it there again.

0 Likes
Insulus
Journeyman III

i only need 2 metrics cpu temp and gpu temp and they are some of the hardest things to consistently have.

0 Likes