cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

TumKo
Adept I

Post D3 Q-code

The new driver translates the post code of my motherboard asus x570 e gaming into D3 inside the system, the computer boots into the AA post, but as soon as I go into the driver settings, the post becomes D3 post code says about (some of the architectural protocols are not available) I don't know what it is, but I don't like it and I went back to the previous version and everything is fine, most likely an error due to the new temperature monitoring interface, the BIOS blocks access and error D3 appears)

26 Replies
elstaci
MVP

Re: Post D3 Q-code

These two Users has the exact same Error Code on his Gigabyte Motherboard: https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/gigabyte-master-x570-d3-error-code-with-new-21-4-1-dri...

Screenshot 2021-04-21 073647.png

The only thing I can see it might be some sort of BIOS issue in conflict with the new driver.

0 Likes
TumKo
Adept I

I also think so that the conflict of the BIOS with the new driver I have the last BIOS AGESA patch A,No other errors were noticed only D3, graphics card rog 5700xt

kodo28
Adept I

Same issue here with my Aorus X570 Xtreme.

On fresh windows install with all app installations that I use no issue with code d3.

Soon as, I installed the Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.4.1, it raised code d3 after some minutes of windows start. 

TumKo
Adept I

Yes, if you do not go into the driver settings, the D3 code will appear in a few minutes, and if you immediately after loading the OS Go to settings the code D3 will appear immediately)

kodo28
Adept I

👍right it was like that I've found that the app was the issue. I thought first that I had a problem with my ram due less info about d3 code on web.  For now, I just installed older version and no d3 code anymore 

elstaci
MVP

I see other Users at Reddit has the same exact issue with the D3 error code: https://www.reddit.com/r/AMDHelp/comments/mvlxyj/latest_drivers_cause_d3_qcode_error/

TumKo
Adept I

I installed version 21.3.2 all ok, I also tried to install the driver with complete uninstallation using safe mode DDU utility still code D3, ‌‌"about it" "some of the architectural protocols are not available" which I don’t know, I am staying on 21.3.2 it is stable and does not cause any problems‌‌‌‌

PS I'm sorry for my English, I'm from Russia)

Ki_wi_
Adept I

I am having the same problem and I'm sure this will be fixed when we have a new driver update soon. Glad I'm not the only one. I will revert back to the previous driver also. 

Cheers.

0 Likes
Ki_wi_
Adept I

Yes, I'm having the same problem. I will revert back to previous version in the mean time.

Cheers.

0 Likes