I have the problem that since I have an AMD graphics card (AMD Radeon 6900XT), my Outlook365 flickers when writing or opening windows. Sometimes the text is generated late. I always have the latest drivers, and there is no change. The problem only goes away when I remove the graphics card and use my Intel onboard graphics card. However, that cannot be the solution. In the Microsoft forums, I brought up the issue, who thought it was AMD's driver. I don't know how to solve the problem. The graphics card doesn't have any other problems - gaming is no problem, but apparently it doesn't like Office365 or Outlook.
Unfortunately, hardware acceleration can no longer be deactivated in Outlook365.
Maybe someone else has a solution?
Here are my system specifications:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K
- MB: GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4
- Ram: 32 GByte Gskill 3200 Mhz
- Gc: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
- Monitor: LG 27GP850-B WQHD
- OS: Windows 11 Pro --> Up2Date
- Gc Driver: Adrenalin 23.3.2 ( All previous drivers brought no changes )