themachinelt
Adept I

No HDMI scaling slider

No HDMI scaling slider. What i did to try to appear it:

-reinstall drivers

-reinstall 2 kind of older drivers that were released this year

-reseting settings to factory reset

-gpu scaling on off

I have attacked my settings printscreen. You see that i have connected via displayport. Dont pay attention to that, because all the tests ive done when connection was via HDMI. The setting window didnt changed except with addition of HDMI link assurance

This is the kind of slider im missing:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh2-022#:~:text=In%20Radeon%E2%84%A2%20Software%2C%20click,it%... 

0 Likes
4 Replies
themachinelt
Adept I

Anyone?

0 Likes

are you by any chance using a DP>HDMI adapter to connect your HDMI Monitor?

If you are using a HDMI>HDMI cable to connect your HDMI Monitor can you please upload a image showing the same settings with that cable connected

0 Likes

I've got no HDMI slider as well. Hooked up to a 4k TV and no matter what I do there is no HDMI Scaling slider underneath HDMI Link Assurance switch! And it's unusable at present, as I need to use a special program for work, and upon loading said program, it loads the button-that you have to press to start the program, right underneath the screen. So I can't work! It's driving me nuts, and have been trying to fix it for days! No one can fix it, and nothings working. I do have an HDMI cable hooked up from the computer Gigabyte 590gpu(it's new bought last year on black friday, installed this year in June!)to my 4k Vizio Quantom M series 55" TV. It's plugged into HDMI input 1 on the TV, and there's only 1 HDMI port on back of card, the other 2 are DPI or whatever. 

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even if you had the HDMI scaling panel, it would lock to 30FPS.

Its logged on the Known Issues.

Contact AMD directly and state the issue.

0 Likes