cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

MentiiLemon
Journeyman III

My pc does not launch anything when I boot up with AMD Adrenaline 24.x.x

So this is a bit weird but I have been with it for a long time and I thought it was fixed in the last update but still, nothing fixed. I have RX6600 and I have been with Adrenaline version 23 when I had the update to Adrenaline version 24 things started to get bad and I'm talking about when I start my PC and login like, apps not starting "Ex. Discord keeps loading", steam not launching, task manager not starting, PC does not want to shut down, unable to launch an Internet browser. At first, I thought something wrong with my PC and I did diagnose everything but no I was incorrect then I thought something wrong with Windows so I downgraded from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Pro but still I had the same issue so I uninstalled the driver (Which was Adrenaline Version 24.2.1) and the problem was fixed after rebooting so I tried the older version Adrenaline Version 23.12.1 (what I have now installed and running perfectly) and it was a success for me, so now I need some help to guide me what to do to fix this Bug to update to the latest version.

Computer Type: Desktop

GPU: AMD Radeon RX6600 8GB

CPU: RYZEN 5 5600G 6 CORE 12 THREADS

Motherboard: MSI A520M-A Pro (MS-7C96)

BIOS Version: E7C96AMS.1B0

RAM: 2 x 8GB Patriot DDR4 3200MHZ (total 16GB)

PSU: XIGMATEK 500W

Case: XIGMATEK MoonKnight

Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 10 PRO 19045.4170

GPU Drivers: Adrenaline Edition 23.12.1

Background Applications: DISCORD, Medal, Steam, Logitech

Description of Original Problem: My PC is not responding or launching any app when I have Adrenaline version 24 installed on my system

Troubleshooting: I've tried removing my GPU and installing it again, downgrading from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, resetting BIOS

0 Likes
0 Replies