cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

venoxconquer
Journeyman III

Issues Installing Eyefinity after new fan installs

Hello everyone, recently yesterday I have installed 2 new fans and after fixing some weird display issues, I tried to setup Eyefinity which worked fine before and instead now duplicates all my displays. I am running on 4 1440p displays and correct display pattern via the windows display settings and even checked that it was extended across displays (which it is). I have uninstalled my GPU drivers, restarted and tried again multiple times with a full reinstall of AMD Adrenaline 24.7.1 and every single time it would produce the weird duplication issue. Not sure if it's relevant, but during the fan install beforehand that I mentioned, I also reinstalled the GPU and don't know if the display port cables are even in the same arrangement as before. All I know is the arrangement of displays on my monitors and their respective numbers haven't changed.

On a sidenote, one of the main reasons I even try to use Eyefinity in the first place is because of a weird display issue with my 4th monitor that uses a hdmi port instead of display port which all the other 3 use, where the cursor fails to go from the third to 4th about 50% of the time or more. Tried fixing this before by setting all monitor refresh rates at 144hz which is HDMI 2.0's limit (I don't know the version of my HDMI cable) despite them all being technically capable of 170hz, but it didn't work. Not sure if this is in the expertise of people on these forums or Microsoft's but I wondered if anyone knew the solution to my problem here as well because I'd like to take care of it already.

GPU: Radeon RX 6800 XT

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

All four displays: Acer Nitro XV272U 1440p monitors

MOBO: Asus Tuff Gaming B550-Plus Wifi II

0 Likes
0 Replies