cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

fr3nki
Adept II

Is there a way to edit gmdb.blb file to stay as edited?

Hi, I'm wondering if there is a way to change this "%\AppData\Local\AMD\CN\gmdb.blb" file and for it to stay edited , what's happening is that total time played is reset after i start game , so I'm asking if I can keep this total time played even when i start game after editing , for example i have 300h on game but for some reason profile got reset, i want to edit  "%\AppData\Local\AMD\CN\gmdb.blb" in order to add back those 300h and keep them so it can continue counting from 300h  

thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies

Found out that gmdb.blb is a XML File so you should be able to edit the file. I presume this is what you have been doing but the file keeps getting overwritten with a Reset time correct?

Not sure if this can be fixed via Windows Registry.

I would open a AMD SUPPORT Ticket: https://www.amd.com/en/forms/contact-us/support.html  and see if they can add a Total Game Timer Played to Adrenaline. Seems like that file is overwritten each time you play a game, at least, some of the coding is overwritten.

0 Likes
fr3nki
Adept II

That is exactly what happens, no matter what i change the moment i run game again , it takes some default value and adds it to "total_played_mins" and that value seems to be "week_played_mins" i tried change both but again i changes back to default one that is same as "week_played_mins"

fr3nki
Adept II

Still no solution

0 Likes