Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Mechanic15
Journeyman III

hdmi audio with amd radeon 550 rx 4gb

Hello.

I recently bought a Radeon 550 rx 4gb card. The problem is with the audio over hdmi. In the device manager, only the Realtek HD audio appears but not the HDMI input. If I change the PCI bus controller to the original Microsoft one, the problem is solved, but when I restart it changes it back to the AMD one and the HDMI audio disappears again on the sound devices.

0 Likes
1 Reply
thomas642daniel
Journeyman III

Hello, @Mechanic15 

You’re experiencing with your Radeon 550 RX 4GB and the HDMI audio issue. You can troubleshoot : Update Gaomon Drivers: Reinstall the Gaomon driver and run it as an administrator. Check Windows Ink Settings: Open the Gaomon Driver interface. Enable Windows Ink if it’s not already checked2. Verify Monitor Configuration:
Confirm that your monitor setup (with two monitors) is correctly configured. Set the PD1161 as an extended display or duplicate display to match your main monitor3. Antivirus and Permissions: Temporarily disable your antivirus software. Reinstall the Gaomon driver. Reach Out to Gaomon Support: Continue working with Gaomon’s support team. Provide detailed system information, including your Radeon graphics card and Windows 11 version.

I hope this info useful to you!

Best Regard

ESS Costco

0 Likes