cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

poptard
Journeyman III

Error: LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found

Hello, 

I keep getting the graphic card error mentioned in the title since I use a second display. I've read every thread I could possibly find and tried all solutions but literally nothing worked. The only (temporary) solution I can use at the present is disconnecting the monitor from my laptop and then turning on the program that fails to open with that error then connect it again but I have to redo this every single time I want to use programs which I use frequently and that is infuriating. It also occurs when I try to run the AMD Radeon software until I do the steps I mentioned. Of course I tried to update the drivers, Windows says they're updated to the latest version (which is not true), I tried to update them from the AMD official site and install the auto-detecting update tool but first my operating system blocked it but when I allowed it to run I had a pop-up from Windows saying that "this program won't run on this PC".

Is there any way left to fix this? Please help.

My specifications                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Model: Acer Nitro AN515-45
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz
Installed RAM: 16.0 GB (15.4 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

0 Likes
0 Replies