Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

CayroMx4
Adept II

DayZ low gpu usage

Dear AMD Developers

DayZ patch (Adrenaline 21.11.3) Released 3 years ago no longer works. When I enter a large city gpu utilization drops to 20-30% and clocks below 1000 MHZ. FPS from 150 to 30-40. Issue that you fixed 3 years ago you have broken again. The DayZ developers have known about this problem for a year because they replied to posts about this problem. But they did nothing. There are tons of reports on the internet about this problem. Also on this forum. Here I am sending a recording of the problem https://feedback.bistudio.com/file/data/iax6ohrprd63sxk5algl/PHID-FILE-hweaxccp4axmj7dnvzvg/DayZ_202... (Video found on the internet made by a person with the same problem.) The problem occurs mainly on 6000 series cards. (Possibly on 5000 and 7000 as well).

PC specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 powercolor Fighter 8gb

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600G (IGPU turned off)

Motherboard: B450 Aorus elite v2

PSU: Corsair CV550W

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 Kingston 3200MHz CL16

Greetings.

9 Replies
CayroMx4
Adept II

CayroMx4_1-1707912320557.png

I got this response from Bistudio after reporting this problem.

0 Likes
BornChaotic
Journeyman III

I bought an rx 7600 as an upgrade from a gtx 1070 and honestly the performance on my 1070 was better due to driver issues and the main issue I have is that dayz (10 year old game) is unplayable on my 2023 gpu that's considered next gen! They have until my refund period to fix this or I'm getting my money back.....

0 Likes
BornChaotic
Journeyman III

I mean this is almost the middle of nowhere and if I even dare look at this green house my frame rate dies lol if I don't laugh at the money I've wasted I'll cry

0 Likes

AMD DAYZ LOW GPU USAGE FIX - AMD Community

it's working for me on 23.11.1

0 Likes
CayroMx4
Adept II

@Sam_AMD Please take a look at this report... Disabling dxnavi only works on adrenaline 23.11.1 and older.

0 Likes

Have you tried clearing the shader cache in disk cleanup?

0 Likes

I tried everything. I have this issue on my amd pc and amd laptop. 

0 Likes
Daruszekpl
Journeyman III

Same me, RX7600 just buyed few days ago, nothing works for me.

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please use the existing topic on this issue to track future status updates and to provide your feedback. 

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/amd-dayz-low-gpu-usage-fix/m-p/676662#M190847

0 Likes