cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

shredder777
Adept I

CONFUSED ON THE INSTALL with bootcamp win10 and 5700xt withCoreX

Ok, I speant almost $800 on this setup to run with my 2019 macbook pro 16 with the RAZER CoreX and AMD XFX 5700 XT.  

It works perfect in the mac OS environment.  I bought it to run in bootcamp for my unreal engine 4 editor.  I watch hours of video on the clean installs and rolling back bootcamp.  I get the same error  on the driver...  

Can someone please point me in the right direction on which driver will work with my eGPU?  If this wont work, I am returning and going nvidia....

0 Likes
3 Replies

This Unofficial Bootcamp Driver site uses the latest AMD Drivers and makes it compatible with Windows Bootcamp OS: BootCampDrivers.com: Turbo-charged AMD graphics drivers for Mac BootCamp users. 

Here is AMD official Bootcamp drivers which are quite new: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/apple-boot-camp 

I would try first the AMD Bootcamp driver and if that doesn't the Unofficial Bootcamp driver.

Here is Apple Official Compatibility chart showing that the RX5700 is compatible with a eGPU using the Catalina OS installed: Use an external graphics processor with your Mac - Apple Support 

0 Likes
shredder777
Adept I

Thank you! I will give it a go.. it's day 2 on it... appreciate you taking the time to help.  I will post here if it works..

ragawe
Journeyman III

when i upgraded to big sur it worked. if u dont want to upgrade to big sur try installing amd x connect technology :)

0 Likes