cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

shindze
Adept II

COD Warzone freezes

Already from the very exit of Warzone, my 5700XT constantly gives out freezes in it. They do not occur immediately: but after a while. For example, I can play 1-3 fights normally, and then there will be freezes every 6-10 seconds.

I'll upload a video where I gave an example of these friezes. My card for some reason gives the game 120% of video memory, about 10 GB with 8 available - I think this is the reason for the freezes

The problem was and is on all versions of the driver!

Фризы в WARZONE - YouTube 

I7 8700 (non K)
5700 XT Gigabyte Gaming OS
Asus ROG Strix b360-g gaming
16GB ((KHX2666C13/8GX) x2)
970 EVO SATA M.2 SSD 250ГБ
WD 1TB
Corsair TX750M
OS Win 10 v2004 64bit

Driver 20.7.2 and previous 

kzHJfkr3YYo.jpg

1 Solution
shindze
Adept II

RU:

Проблема частично решена установкой в профиле игры значение от 0.5 до 0.6 в строке "VideoMemoryScale = 0.6" в файле по директории:

C:\Users\(USER)\Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\players\adv_options.ini

В этом случае игра может долго работать нормально.

---------------------------------------

EN:

The problem is partially solved by setting the game profile value from 0.5 to 0.6 in the line "VideoMemoryScale = 0.6" in the file directory:

In this case, the game may run normally for a long time.pastedImage_9.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
adamwowjkez0r
Adept II

Привет. Откати версию драйвера до 20.4.2 WHQL и отпиши результат. Впервые с такой проблемой я столкнулся на 20.5.1 в CSGO, у другого парня была та же проблема, но в Battlefield 5, на версии 20.7.2.

0 Likes

Я писал о том, что это давно уже началось, ещё до 2020 версии драйвера

-----------------------------------

I wrote that it was from the moment the game came out at all. It's been a long time since there was a new version of the browser

0 Likes

после смены железа рекомендуется видеодрайвер сносить, ты менял видеокарту - видеодрайвер сносил? Остатки от прошлого удалил? Еще на всякий случай обнови биос если этого не делал, чтобы закрыть вопрос с биосом. В других тяжелых играх проблемы есть?

0 Likes

И биос переустанавливал, и драйвер раз 100 уже сносил с помощью DDU. Проблем точно таких же с другими играми не наблюдаю

---------------------------

Both BIOS reinstalled, and the driver 100 times already demolished with the help of DDU. Problems exactly the same with other games do not observe

adamwowjkez0r
Adept II

For amdmatt : a similar problem(freezes) since version 20.5.1 in CS:GO and Battlefield 5. In these cases, the problem was resolved by rolling back to version 20.4.2 WHQL

shindze
Adept II

RU:

Проблема частично решена установкой в профиле игры значение от 0.5 до 0.6 в строке "VideoMemoryScale = 0.6" в файле по директории:

В этом случае игра может долго работать нормально.

EN:

The problem is partially solved by setting the game profile value from 0.5 to 0.6 in the line "VideoMemoryScale = 0.6" in the file directory:

In this case, the game may run normally for a long time.pastedImage_9.png

0 Likes

Ru:
Данное решение действительно избавило меня от зависаний в игре навсегда или просто на очень длительный срок игры. За сеанс 6 часов ни разу не видел зависаний
EN:
This solution really saved me from hanging in the game forever or just for a very long time of the game. During the session of 6 hours I never saw any hangups

0 Likes