cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

piotr_sky
Journeyman III

Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 7845HX (G713PV-HX050 )

Hello AMD community,

I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, equipped with a 17.3" FHD 144Hz display, 64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDs, and an RTX 4060.

Recently, a Windows update replaced my original drivers, and even after two attempts at a clean reinstallation of the correct drivers, I've been experiencing erratic audio glitches. I use my laptop primarily for audio work, including recording with external devices like the XONE 96 mixer and producing tracks in Ableton. Unfortunately, these glitches manifest as brief, random distortions in sound, which are not only audible but also visible in waveform displays.

piotr_sky_0-1710542417279.png

These glitches occur unpredictably—sometimes frequently, other times less so. This was never an issue before the Windows update. Considering the laptop's premium nature, such problems are quite disappointing. I've tested various external recording devices and speakers, and it's clear that the issue lies with the laptop, presumably with the drivers.

Has anyone encountered similar problems or could offer any insights on how to resolve these audio glitches? Any advice on troubleshooting or driver configurations that might stabilize the audio performance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support and suggestions.

Best regards,
Piotr

0 Likes
1 Reply
piotr_sky
Journeyman III

Hello, is there anybody?

I need to REALLY solve that issue.

Anything, anybody? Please..

0 Likes