cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ilay103
Journeyman III

AMD software showing graphics TM

i have an amd sapphire radeon rx 7600 pulse, i downloaded the software an t says "AMD radein(TM) graphics (primary/discrete). my pc is new my local store build it, its not a laptop. also  cant click the custom button 

ilay103_1-1687900810906.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

The issue regarding the RX 7600 not being recognized correctly in AMD Software should be resolved in the 23.7.1 Adrenalin driver which can be downloaded here

View solution in original post

6 Replies
brakespear
Adept II

i have the same thing - also when I run GPU-Z it tells me I have a GPU Clock of zero and Memory zero so wondering if there is an issue in the BIOS or something. Any games played (at least any 3D-based games) black-screen after a few minutes, although the audio keeps running.

0 Likes
zenki
Journeyman III

You should set the primary video card to PEG in the bios.

0 Likes

for me it already is - I have a Ryzen 5 5600x, so no integrated graphics.

0 Likes

I have an i5 13400f I'll check soon the bios and try and change it but I don't think I have an integrated graphics 

0 Likes
ilay103
Journeyman III

I entered the bios, i have a gigabyte motherboard and i cant find the option to change it the PEG

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

The issue regarding the RX 7600 not being recognized correctly in AMD Software should be resolved in the 23.7.1 Adrenalin driver which can be downloaded here