cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Dieghost2003
Adept I

AMD SOFTWARE DOES NOT ALLOW APPLICATIONS TO START WHEN YOU RESTART THE COMPUTER.

PC INFORMATION

RX 6600 (GIGABYTE)

Desktop computer

Windows 10 pro 64 bits

Driver version Adrenalin 24.1.1 (last version)

BenQ monitor (GW 2280 -T), connection via HDMI

APU Ryzen 7 5700G

MSI B550M PRO VDH WIFI BIOS American Megatrends International, LLC. 2.D0, 12/12/2022

Power supply XPG core reactro 650W GOLD

Memory Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 32GB (8 GB per slot) 3600 MHz

Hello, I want to make my case known, more than 5 months ago (more or less the time this software appeared) I have had many problems, the PC does not start the applications when I restart and the screen freezes and I cannot. do nothing, I have formatted my computer three times but every time I install the software the problems arise, what do I do?

5 Replies
KIDDCRAZY
Journeyman III

I have been having the exact same problem and was unfortunately forced to downgrade to 23.11.1

0 Likes

How can I download that version?

0 Likes
ShelbysGoat
Adept I

Same issue here, same Adrenalin version! (24.1.1), i posted like 2 weeks ago and was tagged as spam... never got an answer as to why, anyway... I also have a GIGABYTE (EAGLE) RX-6600, ASROCK B450m PRO-4F, Ryzen 7 5700G and 32GB DDR4-3600Mhz RAM, the only solution was to downgrade to 23.12.1 version. I was eager to try frame generation but, as soon as windows tries to load desktop auto starting apps just freezes, have to unplug/reset PC. Have to be fast to start windows in safe mode via "msconfig" command and remove the faulty driver via AMD Cleanup Utility.

0 Likes
ikefc
Adept I

I have the same problem with 24.1.1, this is pathetic...

Could you imagine someone with a Tesla not working at all by a software update?  This is my last AMD hardware for sure, the saving in comparison with Nvidia products is worthless when you face problems like this.

ShelbysGoat
Adept I

Yeah this is really dumb, i spent like an hour trying to figure it out what was wrong, all because i didn't reboot immediately, so i turn on my machine the day after, and oh, surprise...

0 Likes