cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zop2
Journeyman III

AMD Software Adrenalin Edition automatically installed...?

Hi guys,

few day ago my laptop (Lenovo) detected a new software on my system and it turns out that was AMD  Software Adrenalin Edition 22.1.2. I've never downloaded it, neither from the website or somewhere else, just one day some notifications like "new screen detected, exc exc) start to pop  up one after another on my Windows 11 bar.  So because I've read online that often OEM's  size up drivers to work correctly on your personal system (and this can explain the 22.1.2 version) and here on the official website that for Laptops and AIO's is way better to use the drivers provided by your OEM rather then directly downloading it from amd, I was wondering if its safe to uninstall the AMD Software Adrenaline edition by myself.

I still don't understand from where it was downloaded and self installed.

I'm happy with my specs and my laptop performances and I'd like to uninstall the amd software adrenalin edition without making any damage to the system itself.

I good with my system rendering overall and I don't want to overload it.

Can someone please help me out ?

I've checked online and I have the latest driver for my laptop, but it looks like it has been downloaded the same day of the AMD software Adrenaline edition.

Please find here laptop's specs:

Lenovo IdeaPad 3

AMD Ryzen 5 5550U with Radeon Graphics

6 Core 16GB of RAM 2.10GHz

Windows 11 64bit

thanks a lot !

AMD Adrenaline edition2.png

0 Likes
0 Replies