cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Blackhorse
Adept I

AMD Ryzen 5700 U Lenovo Laptop windows 10 64bit full driver

I would love to get AMD Ryzen 5700 U Lenovo Laptop windows 10 64bit full driver for my future use case.

Does anyone would love to help me?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

I got the link from support team related in OEM-provided drivers.

So Finally found the drivers at the Lenovo official website.

Thank you

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Here is AMD latest Mobile Graphics driver for the Ryzen 7 5700U Processor: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-mobile-processors-radeon-graphic...

But I suggest you use Lenovo's own AMD Mobile Laptop Graphics driver first unless it is very outdated since Lenovo's Support drivers are 100% compatible with your Laptop's GPUs.

0 Likes

Thank you for your attention.

It doesn't just mean graphics drivers. I would like to get a full driver pack for my laptop, such as video, sound, graphics and everything I need for my laptop.

0 Likes

Once you post the exact Lenovo's Laptop Model then I might be able to help you locate where to download all the drivers you need for your laptop.

If possible post the Lenovo's Laptop's Serial Number to be able to find the exact Laptop model you have .

Have you tried Lenovo Support and input your Laptop Serial Number? It should open up to Lenovo's Support download page for all the drivers for your laptop.

EDIT: At the same Support page for your laptop they might have the Restore Disc to purchase in case you want to restore the laptop back to the way it came from the factory when first purchased.

0 Likes

Seems like that is a Lenovo Chinese laptop made for the Asian Market.

At Lenovo Support that Model - Xiaoxin AIR15  nor Xiaoxin Pro 16 (2021) Doesn't come up anywhere when I input those models.

Possibly if you input your Laptop's Serial Number at Lenovo Support the equivalent Lenovo Laptop drivers will show or click on letting Lenovo Support determine which Laptop model you have automatically.

I saw that the model came out at the same time as the Lenovo Yoga Duet 2021 last year in October 2020.

Here is Lenovo Support in Hong Kong : https://support.lenovo.com/hk/en

I would contact Lenovo Support in Hong Kong and ask them where you can get Drivers for your Chinese Laptop since your model doesn't show up in Lenovo Support.

Note: I needed to translate the linked webpage you gave since it was all in Chinese using my Browser translator.

0 Likes

Or he can use Google

I got the link from support team related in OEM-provided drivers.

So Finally found the drivers at the Lenovo official website.

Thank you