cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ahh307
Journeyman III

amd rx 6700 xt driver update 24.8.1 not found

so im trying to play cod and when i launch it it procedes to say that i need to update driver update 24.8.1 but ive looked everywhere for this update and cannot find it

1 Solution
hotrod677I
Journeyman III

Looks like they did release 24.8.1 yesterday but I had lots of issues, so they took it down and released another one called 24.10.37.01. if you want to install it here is the link: AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.10.37.01 Release Notes

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies
DEVIL_QA
Adept I

wait how dose cod tilling us we have to update the gpu driver amd its not released yet

amd we need the update now not tomorrow

I believe it was released, but just briefly, and then pulled again for unknown reasons.

Several websites have reported its release, too.

I guess COD was just assuming it'd happen, because they had confirmation by AMD, and then it didn't.

Just click ignore and play is what I'd suggest.

0 Likes
hotrod677I
Journeyman III

having the same issues with my 7900xtx after the mid season call of duty mw3 update

its not issues 

amd didnt released the update

I just read another forum about the download link being broken for 24.8.1, here is the link if you want to read it for yourself: 24.8.1 Relase Notes and the download link is wrong - AMD Community

i pressed at ignore and am playing now do it if you dont want to risk it 00000000000000000

DEVIL_QA
Adept I

i pressed at ignore and am playing now do it if you dont want to risk it 

hotrod677I
Journeyman III

Looks like they did release 24.8.1 yesterday but I had lots of issues, so they took it down and released another one called 24.10.37.01. if you want to install it here is the link: AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.10.37.01 Release Notes

0 Likes
hotrod677I
Journeyman III

I'm going to try without downloading and if it crashes often or is buggy I will install 24.10.37.01

0 Likes

it didnt crash

0 Likes