cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AMD Radeon™ Pro software instead of Radeon™ Software Adrenalin

My laptop spec: AMD A6-7310 with Radeon R4 graphics.

It used Radeon software. But after updating to latest version(21.2.2), it installed Radeon Pro Software. So I installed previous driver and it installed Radeon software.

I don't know much about AMD softwares, if someone tell me what is happening. And should I use previous driver or this Radeon Pro software?

1 Solution

Update!! Today I installed 21.4.2 and it worked!

IDK what is happening but it's working

Note: this time I'm on Windows 10 Home x64. Maybe for this

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ProctorS38
Adept I

Same problem here since december, it shouldn't be "pro", it just mess  with many things, many video games will have issues if you try to play in fullscreen with the pro software.

I had to uninstall the software and uninstall some drivers update to fix my issues but it led to other issues as well by doing that.

I'm also looking for an answer.

Update : Try to install older drivers from the AMD support website.

https://www.amd.com/fr/support/previous-drivers/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a6-series-apu-for-lapt...

I have the same laptop (with win10 64 bits) and I think a driver's update  on november or december messed up everything, I'll try to install the 06/11/2020 and check if it work.

Update 2 : Don't do that otherwise you can't use your switchable GPU

Yeah I installed previous version(20.11.1) and it works fine. Anything above this installs Pro software

Update!! Today I installed 21.4.2 and it worked!

IDK what is happening but it's working

Note: this time I'm on Windows 10 Home x64. Maybe for this

0 Likes