cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Who's ready for another Starfield Bundle Giveaway?

2362586_Banner_Starfield_Bundle_Giveaway_Fall_theme_1920x600.jpg

If you thought we were done with giving away limited edition Starfield GPU + CPU bundles, think again! It's almost Thanksgiving here in the states, and what better way to give thanks to all of you than with a chance to win another one of these sweet bundles!

This time around, we’re hosting the giveaway in our community forum under our Red Team blogs category. You'll need to be sure you're a member of our Red Team Discord Server as you'll need to comment on the blog post with your Discord username to enter.

The giveaway will be live tomorrow, November 21 at 12 PM CST and end on November 28 at 12 PM CST. Be ready for a second chance at this galactic hardware bundle, Red Team!   

I'll update this post with the link to the blog for entries on Nov. 21!

Update: The Giveaway is LIVE!

Note: This giveaway is open to US, CA, and UK residents. 

27 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

You need to stop it (don't) with all these amazing giveaways! My little heart can't take the anticipation! KeyJ_1-1668621667396.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Yay!  Now I just have to remember to look for this tomorrow after noon CST.

Uboo
Adept II

A dream is a wish your heart makes, and for me it's a starfield GPU and CPU.  So out of this world along with this cliche.

cyberstorm64dd
Challenger

Very interesting!

Cyberstorm64 of UNYU
Tessellation Enjoyer.
Axxemann
Forerunner

Sure... I'm not averse to doing ANOTHER upgrade to Project Spectre... 😉

Performance over Pretty.
NewAtlantis
Adept II

Who's ready for another Starfield Bundle Giveaway?"

Ready, but is it possible that there is no chance here for European people to ever receive a physical item? 😞
ronaldts5
Adept I

Omg! it looks beautiful

Dragokar
Miniboss

Honestly, good luck to the participants, the game is like wine, it ages well.

Profunity
Adept I

Fingers crossed hard rn. Good luck to other contestants.

hope to win

G
atmosphere
Challenger

🫣 Got to stop looking at these as EU resident. Wish that AMD could organise an EU giveaway as well.. 

Still .. life goes on.. 

You're not in the UK? it says UK tho

0 Likes

Uk isnt in the EU anymore (or did i f'up my profile hehehe)

0 Likes

You would need to quickly inform them, if you win 🙂

0 Likes

I don't know why it's not worldwide?!

0 Likes

My guess shipping but mostly taxes

0 Likes
ahmed_Thabet
Adept I

ahmed_thabet1                      

Hope to win.

thanks for the chance!

DjM9308
Journeyman III

Hello team AMD. This is a great giveaway. But unfortunately limited to few regions. Are the people outside of those countries don't matter to you? Is the blessing and happiness of thanksgiving be limited to only a few certain countries? This has been a constant thing with the AMD starfield edition bundle. I hardly saw 2-3 global giveaways. Rest all to NA or EU. I have just started making campaign videos for starfield using my laptop. I've been struggling for frames as the game is quite demanding. I got really excited to participate in this giveaway for atleast having a chance of owning my dream CPU and GPU bundle. Since this is a limited bundle I can't even purchase it, not that I can afford it anyway. A giveaway was my only shot at this and you took that away from me as well. Happy thanksgiving.

There's a lot of legalities, customs clearances and other lawyer-centric mumbo-jumbo behind these.

I live in Canada, and there are a lot of giveaways and whatnot that are not valid in the Province of Quebec due to their tax laws.

It sucks, but it happens. That's life.

Performance over Pretty.
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

What a cool bundle this is!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

A well traveled box arrived in the UKA well traveled box arrived in the UK

0ct0
Adept I

We loved the personal touch !!We loved the personal touch !!No Plastic here - Quality Die cast  frame beautifully detailed .No Plastic here - Quality Die cast frame beautifully detailed .

ahmed_Thabet
Adept I

Why not worldwide?!😥😭😢😿

0 Likes

Legalities.

Performance over Pretty.
0 Likes
roshdway
Adept I

I wish that AMD pay Attention to the AM4 Users platform and keep supporting it for a long term. I wish they can release Ryzen 5 5950X3D or 5900X3D or at least 5850X3D. Those will fly out of the shelfs right away if that happen.

here are my personal common Since reasons:

the first is that there are a lot of people still owning that platform and still using it till now and I’m one of them.
The second people don’t upgrade PC parts Every Year, they do it maybe every 5 to 10 years (my personal opinion) and if you give them options to keep updating it will be win win for both AMD and the pre-Existing customers.
The third is the  inflation and the financial situation that might prevent a lot if people to go with the new AM5 Platform. There are a lot of people that want to keep with AM4 because of that.

finaly I wish AMD more Success and Development.

0 Likes
roshdway
Adept I

I wish that AMD pay Attention to the AM4 Users platform and keep supporting it for a long term. I wish they can release Ryzen 5 5950X3D or 5900X3D or at least 5850X3D. Those will fly out of the shelfs right away if that happen.

here are my personal common Since reasons:

the first is that there are a lot of people still owning that platform and still using it till now and I’m one of them.
The second people don’t upgrade PC parts Every Year, they do it maybe every 5 to 10 years (my personal opinion) and if you give them options to keep updating it will be win win for both AMD and the pre-Existing customers.
The third is the  inflation and the financial situation that might prevent a lot if people to go with the new AM5 Platform. There are a lot of people that want to keep with AM4 because of that.

0 Likes