cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Key-J
Paragon

Red Team Stream June 15th and 18th! Prizes and living the dream!

Hey Red Team,

I am super excited to be making this post, and I think once you finish reading it you will be too! (Hint: You can win something)

One or two of you might know that on the side of being a member of the Red Team community, I also do some streaming to add to my love of gaming. I normally stream every Wednesday and Saturday at 8:00pm PST on www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming

Well, our friends @Sam_AMD , @Ashley_AMD & @Amber_AMD have a special surprise in store for us and have offered to sponsor a couple of GIVEAWAYS during my streams next week on Wednesday, June 15th and Saturday, June 18th! If you are a fan of AMD and Ryzen, you won't want to miss these giveaways!

As the Red Team Community, you guys are hearing about it first! 

So make sure you stay tuned for a couple of more details coming up about the stream and the giveaways!

Now if you don't mind, I'll just be over here doing a little happy dance. - Feel free to join in!

happy-dance-icegif-10

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
1 Solution

Ok Red Team!

With one day left until the first of the two giveaway streams, it is time to share the prizes!

WEDNESDAY JUNE 15th!

June 15th Prize.png

Join us in stream for a chance to win an ASUS Tuff X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) Motherboard & AMD Ryzen 7 2700x 8 Core, 16 Thread CPU!

SATURDAY JUNE 18th

June 18th Prize.png

Join us in stream for a chance to win an MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WiFi Motherboard & AMD Ryzen 7 2700x 8 Core, 16 Thread CPU!

Remember, these prizes have been provided by our amazing Community Managers @Sam_AMD , @Ashley_AMD & @Amber_AMD. So if you are one of the lucky winners, you will have these sent to you directly from AMD!

The fun starts tomorrow at 8pm PST on Twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming  

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

View solution in original post

26 Replies

Ahahaha now who makes the awesome giveaway posts @Key-J ? LOL how the tables have turned. 😂 Have you decided on what you'll be playing yet?  

I'm totally stoked - happy dance commencing!! 💃

giphy-downsized

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

@Ashley_AMD wrote:

Ahahaha now who makes the awesome giveaway posts @Key-J ?

Can't take all the credit here, I've definitely learnt from the best! 😉

@Amber_AMD wrote:

Also interested to hear what you decided on playing! 

Oh yes of course! My streaming partner and I have been really enjoying an upcoming Free To Play FPS that is currently in Closed Beta. It is called World War 3

co49d6

A little history on the game, it was originally launched in 2018 and had a good run on Steam but then was briefly retired as a new developer came on board. They did a complete overhaul of the game and are in the final stages of the CBT testing before launching it as a new F2P model.

If you by chance were a little disappointed by BF2042, and are looking for something to hold you over until Modern Warfare 2 comes out, this is definitely a great game if you enjoy the classic FPS genre. 

----------
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

giphy.gif

HYPE IN THE CHAT!!

I cannot wait. Also interested to hear what you decided on playing! See you all Wednesday and Saturday on Key-J's stream 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I'm excited too! And can't wait to check out the streams and of course, see who will win the prizes! Will you stream your favorite GIFs too? (Just kidding 😉)

Let's spread the word Red Team...

@blazek @BigAl01 @jamesc359 @filinux @ThunderBeaver @red5 @Nagrenol @smaugslayer @elstaci @kingfish @mengelag @lowteck @mogami76 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

This is awesome! See you on the live stream next week! 

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Nice surprise, I'll try tune in!

lowteck
Miniboss

st fo traffic.gif

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
filinux
Elite

Life has kept me AFK for a bit but man is it nice to come back and see a positive post and good stuff like this!!  

I have been meaning to check out your stream for a while but I often feel like a Pro at procrastination. 

Added to my calendar and looking forward to it but please don't expect me to dress up.  😀

Up the walls in work the last week or two so popped in to say.. 

yes.gif

jamesc359
Forerunner

Excellent. I look forward to it.

Thanks, everyone for their kind words, and especially thank you to those from the Red Team who came out yesterday to the stream where we announced it. It was fun to have some of you in chat!

giphy

----------

I'm glad I caught part of your stream last night. I'm looking forward to your stream Wednesday. 🙂

It was great to have you on there! Appreciate all the fun comments in chat!

Sorry that I wasn't able to stream alongside my gaming buddy.

It's always the rule of PC life, when you try to do something nice for your PC. I.e clean it, give it new thermal paste, a little upgrade. It repays you with nothing but problems and issues 😛

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

----------

Ok Red Team!

With one day left until the first of the two giveaway streams, it is time to share the prizes!

WEDNESDAY JUNE 15th!

June 15th Prize.png

Join us in stream for a chance to win an ASUS Tuff X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) Motherboard & AMD Ryzen 7 2700x 8 Core, 16 Thread CPU!

SATURDAY JUNE 18th

June 18th Prize.png

Join us in stream for a chance to win an MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WiFi Motherboard & AMD Ryzen 7 2700x 8 Core, 16 Thread CPU!

Remember, these prizes have been provided by our amazing Community Managers @Sam_AMD , @Ashley_AMD & @Amber_AMD. So if you are one of the lucky winners, you will have these sent to you directly from AMD!

The fun starts tomorrow at 8pm PST on Twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming  

----------

Guys,

The Team over at World War 3 also wanted to join in on the fun and therefore they have also given us two (2) Game Keys for World War 3!

co49d6

So if you are interested in checking out World War 3 yourself, you might just walk away with a Game Code as well!

----------

That is awesome!! Looking forward to the streams! 

---
Ashley

Thank you to everyone from the Red Team who popped by the stream today. It was a ton of fun. The conversation was flowing, and the Red Team vibes were strong!

Hope to see you guys Saturday for round two!

----------
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I had a blast! It was great to mingle with the AFKidsGaming folks while watching you snipe "zhe" enemy, chatting with  @filinux, and @jamesc359, and congratulating the winner of the raffle!

Plus, I'm sure everyone left the stream feeling hungry...know what I mean? LOL  😅

Sam
Your biggest fan!

It was an AMAZING stream!! The time just flew by. @Key-J , you and Curtis have great stream partner energy and the entire chat was so lively. I had a great time and am excited for Saturday!

@Sam_AMD wrote:

Plus, I'm sure everyone left the stream feeling hungry...know what I mean? LOL  😅

@Sam_AMD LOL are you going to get some brisket today? Or maybe some kolaches? 😂

---
Ashley

Brisket all the way!
Sam
Your biggest fan!

I'm not going to lie, I had to have a little snack before bed. It wasn't anything as exciting as Texas Gastronomy, but it hit the spot!

@jamesc359 absolutely a pleasure having you in chat! 

@filinux Congratulations on winning that WW3 Key! 

Don't forget everyone, we have one more stream coming up this Saturday where you can win an MSI Motherboard and Ryzen 7 2700x!

----------

Bumping this thread since Saturday's stream is just around the corner!! HYPE

giphy-downsized

---
Ashley

Bump away!  The Wed stream was a FUN time and I am really glad that I stayed up for it!!  Looking forward to checking out Sat. stream if at all possible!!

That's right everyone, tonight is our final RedTeam Stream! Tonight's prize thanks to our amazing Community Manager team here is a lovely:

June 18th Tonight.png

MSI MPG x570 Gaming Edge Motherboard with WiFi and an AMD Ryzen 7 2700x CPU!

See you all tonight, 8pm PST at Twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming

----------

Woot Awesome giveaway!!

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Sorry I wasn't able to make it Wednesday. I have it on my calendar for Sat, see you guys then.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED