cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June – Sapphire Pure AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT GPU.

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_June_1920x600.jpg

One more question, Red Team!

Which AMD product(s) are you planning to purchase next?

To enter the sweepstakes, click on the Reply button to answer the question, that’s it!

For June, a Sapphire Pure AMD Radeon RX 7700 12GB GPU is up for grabs!

Good luck, everyone!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, June 3, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, June 30, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
324 Replies
Draker
Adept I

def ryzen 9 7950x

7900 GRE for those sweet FPS

why not 9950X?

Subsilent00
Adept III

Nice giveaway! Enjoy June, everyone! 

I want to get the AMD Gaming Chair by VERTAGEAR in (Black/Red) color variation. It also comes in Black/White. 

Rimeforged
Adept I

Looking at upgrading my 6700 xt to a 7900 gre or even 7900 xt for 1440p 240hz. However, I might hold on till the radeon 8000 series. I upgraded to the am5 platform 7 months ago, but if the ryzen 9000x3d cpus come out, I might also upgrade my cpu.

morphinebear
Adept III

A new Ryzen CPU, which one... haven't decided yet. Depends on when I feel when my entire PC needs to be replaced which isn't soon.

ummzabdullah
Adept I

I would love to get a Ryzen 9 5900X!

UnitedGavin
Journeyman III

A Ryzen 9 9950X!!

TheRealFame
Adept I

Right now, If I can get a 6000+ Ryzen 5 for relatively cheap, I'll consider plopping that in my main system and using the old cpu to build a Nas!

Messiah Oliver
zhembree
Adept II

I'm pretty happy with my R7 5700x at the moment, but the 8GB of VRAM on my RX 6600 has been a limiting factor in a few applications. Recently, I've been looking at anything with 16GB+, plenty for any of the games I play and enough for some light LLM experimentation. I'd probably settle on something between an RX 6800 and 7800xt.

toxicengel
Adept II

An ASUS TUF GAMING X670E motherboard and RYZEN 7800X3D!

ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PRO (WiFi), Ryzen 5800X, Radeon 6600XT, G.Skill F4-3600C16D-32GTZN, Samsung 990 Pro 1TB Heatsink (BOOT), WD_BLACK SN770 500GB, Crucial MX500 1TB, EVGA SuperNova 850GT, Noctua NH-U12A, ASUS GT301 case, Noctua NF-A14 & A12x25, Windows 11(current stable).
rtbh99
Challenger

thats a very pretty looking gpu, good luck everyone! my next planned upgrade would probably be a bump in graphics card for my husband, orrr maybe when radeon 8000 comes out i can trade my 7900xt depending on what the 8000 series offers.

---
lets talk about rtbh99
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I love the look of this GPU too, and can't wait to see how the RDNA 3+ and RDNA 4 performance will stack up against RDNA 3.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
IchibanKenshin
Journeyman III

First time entering a sweepstakes for Team Red! But I am looking to get either the 7800X3D or one of the new 9000 series cpus to upgrade my build!

blufeb95
Journeyman III

Probably a 7700X bundle from Microcenter, although if I win that GPU maybe I'd go for a 7800X3D instead.

neon
Miniboss

Since I collect AMD processors, my next unplanned purchases will be vintage AMD CPUs 😁 -- but you asked about the next planned purchase. My next moves could be:
1. replace the Fun Box (A10-6800K + Radeon HD6670) with a Ryzen + RDNA-based system
2. replace my 2016 Carrizo-based notebook with something newer
3. upgrade the Ryzen 3 2200G APU in my Daily Driver to a newer APU

I probably won't get to all of those this year, but that is how it looks for now.

krishtian
Adept II

Planning on bying 9950x3D once released.

JCTango
Adept II

Next AMD product I'm looking forward to getting is the Radeon RX 7900 XTX 🙂

Xfam
Journeyman III

An AMD processor

redeemer_xyz
Adept II

Waiting on real world benchmarks reviews for the 9950X but would safely say that or the eventual 9800X3D.

zucc
Journeyman III

Definitely one of the 9000 series desktop cpus the next time I upgrade

planning on upgrading to the am5 platform. Already have the new case and purchasing parts now.

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
Rivenscryr
Adept I

Definitely looking at buying a Ryzen 9 9950X when I get the chance. Gotta have the performance edge.

johnny_cee
Adept III

ill go for an X870 motherboard and an AMD Ryzen 9000 combo.

Aapje
Adept I

I might get the next generation of GPUs if the rumors are somewhat close to the truth.

Dannyboy3210
Adept II

I've been considering a 5700X3D for the HTPC.

Currently its got a 5600 + 6800.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I'm planning to get one of the 9000 series CPUs once they are available.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
BananaBean
Adept I

The AMD product that I am planning on purchasing next will be a CPU, maybe the new ones that's coming out this year or the 7800X3D

dersohw
Journeyman III

Gonna be getting a 5700X3D

TruckerGangster
Journeyman III

I am thinking of getting an new RX7000 series GPU. 

bvmcdaniel
Adept I

Which AMD product(s) am I planning to purchase next?

I'm thinking about building another system with a 7800X3D and 7900 XTX.

I think that's a wonderful combination that does everything I need and more.

noah310420
Journeyman III

My last AMD chip was the Ryzen 9 3900x, I'm looking forward to getting something a bit stronger than that the next time I upgrade. 

judas
Adept I

MOST likely another bunch of Wraith Prisms.... Since i'll be building a few more systems with my existing stock and need coolers.

ImmovableLemon
Journeyman III

I love my Ryzen 5 3600 but would love to upgrade to a Ryzen 9 5900X some day!

Redteamking
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5800x3d

Vynski
Exemplar

My days of building are officially over.  I will be 75 in a little over a month and have somewhat lost interest in gaming.  Still like to do crosswords and various solitaire, they are far more relaxing to me.  I have a TYPE A personality and get to tense when I play the action games like the Fall Out, Call of Duty, CNC 3, Half Life, etc.  I take losing seriously.  (LOL).  Even Chess is too stressful now-a-days.  I just want to relax and play ball with my dogs and take them for rides in the Polaris Ranger 570 Crew.  My blood pressure is doing GREAT, consistently in the 115/65 range.  

To answer the question proposed by SAM for this month entry.  The only thing I could possibly need is need is a new GPU.  Since my old 1994 F150 decided it wanted to retire and I was forced to get a new truck the day after Christmas, any and all computer components will be on hold unless one goes bad. Prior to the truck quitting I was debating on a new R 7600 or an RX 6700 and had determined the the 7600 would definitely be the better choice and even at a lower price.  That will have to wait though. 

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
LFaWolf
Adept II

No upgrades for me until the next gen CPU that is capable of running some local AI, so perhaps Zen 5?

eliotpp1010
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon RX 7800XT to upgrade my gaming experience!

chadplusminus
Adept II

I am looking to get an AMD CPU powered laptop for my parents since their laptop is super old / slow now.