cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June – Sapphire Pure AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT GPU.

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_June_1920x600.jpg

One more question, Red Team!

Which AMD product(s) are you planning to purchase next?

To enter the sweepstakes, click on the Reply button to answer the question, that’s it!

For June, a Sapphire Pure AMD Radeon RX 7700 12GB GPU is up for grabs!

Good luck, everyone!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, June 3, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, June 30, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
406 Replies
Cheezitjunkie
Journeyman III

Probably a 7900xtx to go with my 7800x3d

I found an excellent deal on an AMD Ryzen 9 7950x3d 16x 4,2ghz. This will be my next purchase this week. I am looking to switch out my motherboard as well,  but the crosshair x670e is out of my price range so ill probably end up going with the gigabyte x670e aorus master. we will see. 

ulyoth84872
Journeyman III

Ryzen 9800x/x3d

Big_laxxin
Journeyman III

I'd probably get a cpu, maybe like the ryzen 7 5800X3D.

Big_laxxin
Journeyman III

I've been planning on building my 1st pc, if I end up winning I'd pair it with a ryzen 7 5800X3D

goatpopsicle
Adept II

The new 9000 series SoCs are my new choice.  I am so excited for the AI aspects to help ease the burden / electricity-used  in the Sapphire GPU I want next.   A more efficient system, than my current, makes me fell better about the upgrade. Now I’m now just adding to the pollution problem, but giving myself the ability to run solely on the renewable power we generate locally. 

bcmurray
Adept II

If I were to win this gpu I would be purchasing an AMD cpu and mobo to go with it 🙂

FIDAIN
Adept II

I would like to get RX 7900 XTX and Ryzen™ 9 7950X3D

ChrisHazard
Adept I

I am still running AM4 so an AM5 product would be my next purchase.

Good luck to everyone!

bwest60
Adept II

Temp outside is HOT, AC and computer are the only comfortable thing to do. A great graphics card would help cool things down.  

freakjap
Adept II

I plan on upgrading from Ryzen5 to Ryzen9

joebangles
Adept III

I'm thinking of a CPU upgrade RN. looking at the 7800X3D or maybe the 7900X

wcse
Adept II

I'm looking for a new gpu, maybe a 7800XT.  Would still be thrilled with a 7700 though.

Doryan
Adept II

The next AMD products that I'm considering purchasing are the AMD Ryzen 7 7700X CPU, because its price is quite accessible for the punch it packs, and an AMD Ryzen 5 7600X CPU, because I also need an economical processor that will provide me a solid combo of value meets performance, but without it further breaking my wallet in the process.

wuvein
Adept II

I am looking at the Ryzen 7 7800X3D to replace my Ryzen 5 5600X 

hyp0cr173
Journeyman III

A replacement to my Ryzen 2700X that is missing a few pins, messing my memory controller from when I mistakenly pulled out the whole processor with the cooler still attached 😞

McWillShireBaggins
Journeyman III

looking at the AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX

truzzle
Journeyman III

I'd probably get a 5800x3d soon or wait for 9000 series if I can afford it.

lucasc
Adept I

Hopefully one of the zen5

ItsOV
Journeyman III

Was looking to buy Radeon RX 7700 XT

Draconist
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon 7600 xt

ZeroLogicss
Adept I

I am trying to build a new setup so i am most likely looking to buy a ryzen 5 or 7 chip and motherboard combo rhat is budget friendly for me!

soullodolo
Adept III

Ryzen 7 9700X looks really promising in term of efficiency and performance!

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
EffCee
Journeyman III

Hello,

Would be interested in purchasing the 7800x3D, seen allot of good reviews and great potential for this chip. Would be amazing to own eventually when planning my first build. 

quite a difficult task for first time but hopefully this giveaway entry makes it a little easier for me.

thanks for giveaway entry 🙂

tatsukensh
Journeyman III

Ryzen 9 9950X

I hope to buy one of the new Ryzen 9000 series CPUs and maybe even a new RX 7900 GRE or XTX.

tredeuce
Adept III

Probably an AMD GPU. That GPU would look good in my white case. I would also have to find another AMD product to purchase next, but that would be a good problem to have.

CallMeKap
Adept II

I think I'm ok on upgrades for the moment. I built up a Ryzen 7700X system last summer, and paired with my 6800XT GPU, it's handling everything I need it to for now. 😎

Manipulator
Adept I

I am hoping to purchase a AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Vermeer 3.7GHz 12-Core AM4 processor as a key component for my next build.

Anthoering
Adept II

I want a Threadripper based PC for gaming.

TheMead
Adept I

An mini-itx board with an embedded processor to upgrade my home server, when I find one.

The best time to purchase new hardware is two weeks after you made your purchase when prices drop or a new architecture is released.
SaltyLime
Journeyman III

Which AMD product(s) are you planning to purchase next?

The RX 7900 XTX if only my Ryzen 7 5800X3D is not bottleneck with it.

KiraUsagi
Adept I

This is a big question, I'm currently running am AMD Ryzen 9 7900X and AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT. Thatt being said, I actually have my eyes set on the RX 7900 XTX for my Holiday season up-grade.  Can never have to much AMD. Thanks

Rbatth
Adept I

AMD RX 7900 XTX GPU for some 4k gaming on an OLED monitor!

Rub
Journeyman III

probably the  Ryzen 9 7950x

engininja
Adept I

I recently got a new CPU so the next AMD product will be a GPU. Maybe one of the upcoming RDNA4 cards.

Vynski
Exemplar

I really liked my old Radeon RX480 card and hated to see it go.  Just for curiosity I decided to post How my new R 7600 performs.  Not disappointed at all.

Ryzen 9 3900X / Radeon 5700XTRyzen 9 3900X / Radeon 5700XT

This is my Ryzen 9 3900X with a Radeon R 5700XT running Unigine Superposition on 1080 Extreme settings.  Average FPS of slightly over 40 FPS.  Keep in mind now that on Medium settings it will clock at over 130 FPS.

Ryzen 5 5600 / Radeon R 7600Ryzen 5 5600 / Radeon R 7600

This is my Ryzen 5 5600 with my new Radeon R 7600 running equal settings and outperform the 5700XT.  

If you are not familiar with the Unigine Benchmarks you might want to get your hands on them.  I have used and still do use Unigine Heaven.  However, Superposition will bring the GPU to its knees in the more extreme settings like 1080 Extreme and 4K.

Here is the url  https://benchmark.unigine.com/ then click For Consumers.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
Terryfic1
Adept I

I'm going to buy an nvidia GPU if I don't win.😁JK. Never bought nvidia. I want to get the AMD 7800. I have an AMD 6800. I prefer the OEM from AMD no third parties.

Exophaser
Journeyman III

Def the Ryzen 7 7800X3D. Perfect Price for the Perfect Package. It would def go a long way with the 7700 XT

kwrt4na
Journeyman III

Try to get a Rx 7700 xt