cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June – Sapphire Pure AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT GPU.

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_June_1920x600.jpg

One more question, Red Team!

Which AMD product(s) are you planning to purchase next?

To enter the sweepstakes, click on the Reply button to answer the question, that’s it!

For June, a Sapphire Pure AMD Radeon RX 7700 12GB GPU is up for grabs!

Good luck, everyone!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, June 3, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, June 30, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
394 Replies

I got my eye on a Ryzen 9900X for my Gaming/Streaming rig 😄

yakyak
Adept II

Probably another AMD CPU as an upgrade in the future

EleCtRiC_ToAsTA
Journeyman III

Hello, 

I am definitely going to be building on a 9000 series x3d chip when they release. And of course a 7900xtx if not something from the upcoming 8000 series gpus!

Ryzen 9 9950X Baby!

SRJP
Journeyman III

I plan to stay on am4 for awhile so mine would be the 5900XT to upgrade my current Ryzen 5 5600X.

XxDJB
Adept I

The next amd product I want to buy is either a gpu for my wife (7800xt) or the next x3d chip that launches eventually lol

tsmspace
Adept I

well I'm really crushing 1080p with my 7800xt and 13600k but my laptop currently does not exist. I'm considering a gaming laptop before september so I can visit an event and show my game I'm working on, but it needs to be long battery and high performance so I'm waiting to see how the next generation of laptops look in my price range. no chicken counting here...

Zibang
Journeyman III

Thinking about upgrading to ryzen 7 7800X3D

newlexican
Adept I

My system is getting pretty long in the tooth, so when the time comes I'll be building a new AMD rig from the ground up.

Ionmaster987
Adept II

Well, i'd probably try and get my hands on maybe one of those new 9000-series CPUs.
As for the GPU itself; it'd be better than the 3060ti my friend has, so i think that'd be good for them.

waynelee_888
Journeyman III

Ryzen 9 7950x - I'll go with the crowd as I'm not a tech person, looks amazing though and thanks for opportunity

manacloud
Adept I

I am a digital artist and plan on getting the AMD Ryzen™ 9 9900X, because of the core count. This would save me so much time with the rendering possibilities for my 2d and 3d digital work.

leks_
Adept I

CPU Ryzen 5600

norms90
Adept I

I'm planning on upgrading my CPU to a next gen 9000 series Ryzen chip!

Vigneshkannan
Journeyman III

I just bought a rx 6600,and a Intel i5 12400f

I'm planning on changing the cpu to AMD

Cause Intel mobo's are too expensive 

JohWill
Adept II

Next product will be Ryzen 5900XT. TWICE.  Can’t wait!!  

lightsaber19
Journeyman III

Currently none

but planning to build a new pc

Axxemann
Forerunner

If I do buy, it'll be a 7900XTX, or the impending top shelf RDNA4 GPU... because... I can.

Performance over Pretty.
Filourout
Journeyman III

Hello, my next amd product is going to be an rx 7900xtx or the rx 8900xtx if it gets better than 7900xtx. 

kibbichibi
Adept I

I am excited to get an AM5 motherboard! I want to be able to upgrade through the foreseeable future on it. A b650 and a 7600x. I'm also really wanting a 7900gre or 7900xt!

IMG_2775.jpeg

 The 7900GRE. 

Both are amazing.  If you want to save 250 get the gre.  I have the hellhound 7900gre and you can get it close to the 7900xt.  The bus speed is holding it back a bit but it has more ray tracing cores and a few less comp. cores.  Do I think the 7900xt is worth 200-250 bucks more. No.. not at all.  The GRE keeps up and stays cool even when it’s pushed.

In FPS GAMING your looking at 10 frames less on the GRE.  Which you won’t notice at all.

rdenmon
Challenger

8900xt - need to revamp- go big

mrginger
Journeyman III

I know I'm going full AMD for my new ITX build. Probably a Ryzen 5700x but I haven't decided on a GPU yet.

Get the 5800x!!  30 bucks gets you 4.7ghz and 105watt tdp processor.  It don’t sound like much but true performance tests it’s a huge jump.  Ryzen master can really make that processor sing.

Good call. It'll be a few months before I build it so that's definitely what I'll go for.

fean98
Adept III

You made it tougher to find. I thought you canceled the sweeps.

deyelive
Adept II

I'd love to purchase a Rog Ally X. Custom AMD handheld with 24GB blazing fast ram. Count me in!

TwigGlenn4
Journeyman III

I'm looking forward to upgrading my GPU when I can. I'm rocking the RX 6700XT, but I really want to bask in the performance of the current-gen cards, and I'm curious on trying out AV1 encoding too!

redneckpoet
Adept II

I think I need to add a new AMD GPU to one of my builds. The R9 270 has been solid, though.

I was planning on ditching my 1070ti boat anchor for a RX7800XT

Well a processor will probably be what I go after

G
azulyri
Adept III

CPU? Maybe next gen GPU as well? 🙂

Mption
Adept II

Might be a bit, but probably a 8800xt

apstwitch
Adept III

If all goes right it will be an RX 7700 XT

zeep_123
Adept I

Probably a 7800X3D.

drpluto
Adept III

ryzen 9000 series processor

ThreeDee
Paragon

I'm going to be eyeballin' the 9xxxX3D variants whenever they come out

.. I like overkill VRM's .. so I'll be eyeballin' those new x870 motherboards when they hit the market too .. as well .. also

Next 8000(?) series GPU's ... mmmmmaaaybe

I have this in my head that I want to "upgrade" to AM5 for my TrueNAS server .. soo .. I get new stuff .. daughter gets my old stuff ... wife gets daughters old stuff .. somebody's "old" CPU and motherboard becomes a server

...or it gets sold in a budget build I'll do to recoup some funds

ThreeDee PC specs
McGooberstein
Journeyman III

To be honest, the next thing I'm buying is probably a whole new system on the AM5 platform. Currently running an X370 board, 5700X with 32Gb of RAM and 6700XT. So unless I decide to upgrade just my GPU there's not much else I can really do to my system right now that will actually benefit my 1440p gaming.

Love my Ryzen 5800X but when the time comes will be looking for one of those fresh new upcoming Ryzen CPU's

YuNicorn22
Adept I

Waiting for the upcoming RDNA 4 GPUs 🙂