Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: July – Be Quiet! Pure Loop 2 AIO Cooler

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_July_1920x600.jpg

We'd love to hear your thoughts, Red Team!

To celebrate the release of FSR 3.1 (AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution), we'd like to know...

Which FSR-supported title is your favorite? If you haven't played one yet, which are you most interested in?

(You can see a list of supported titles here.)

To enter the sweepstakes, click on the Reply button and share your thoughts, that’s it!

For July, a be quiet! Pure Loop 2 AIO water cooler is up for grabs!

Good luck, everyone!

The July Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, July 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, July 31, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

258 Replies
GhostX1
Journeyman III

Body cam absolutely would love to see it on FSR 

0 Likes
eugen_s66
Adept I

Starfield

0 Likes
grooperdude
Journeyman III

Either Death Stranding or G.O.W Ragnorak. I Absolutely Loved the storyline shown in GOW. 

I have heard amazing things about Bodycam. Ill be trying that game out on my next day off from work. -.-    ugh..my job sucks..

0 Likes
obi
Journeyman III

Ravenswatch

0 Likes
ChrisHazard
Adept I

I am looking forward to Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 but out of the list Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition is currently my fav!

good luck everyone.

0 Likes

CYBERPUNK 2077

0 Likes
atmosphere
Challenger

Actually only when enabling raytracing i tend to use FSR, as usually it all fast enough @1440p.. though trying to keep it freesync range mostly which is 90Hz max for my screen .. 144hz max refresh otherwise.. so even that actually is game dependant.

With that said Cyberpunk2077 with RT enabled.. even path tracing is good and fast enough, though without RT reflections enabled (guess that has something to do with heavy optimizations by Nvidia, and uarch differences) 

0 Likes
blazer
Elite

Dungeon Stalkers , or Baldur's Gate 3

0 Likes

I'd love to see it on Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora. 😁

0 Likes
scorp5757
Journeyman III

can't wait to see  the numbers on performance for the hush score

0 Likes
OrganicComic
Adept I

I have heard I should try the Spiderman games.

0 Likes
mikagee
Adept II

The upcoming Warhammer 40K game! I love Space Marines!

0 Likes
DioTheHero
Journeyman III

I haven't played a Ratchet & Clank title since A Crack in Time, and I bet Rift Apart's world looks amazing with FSR.

0 Likes
RagnarSkol
Journeyman III

The First Descendant.  Watched a couple of streamers and it caught my eye.  Great graphics, great movement, looks like good gameplay.

0 Likes
Canyonsedge
Adept I

Its been a hot minute since I have been into gaming due to a move and going back school. But I am excited to finally get into Cyberpunk (I know its been out a few years already) and the fact that it will support FSR soon will be even better.  

0 Likes
ZankokunaSekai
Journeyman III

Horizon Forbidden West. Loved the first game, now loving the second.

0 Likes
Kuzchuisen
Journeyman III

I haven't tried Baldur's Gate 3 with FSR 3.1 yet, but I'm gonna do it immediately. 

0 Likes
BigTacious
Adept III

Spiderman!!! gonna get it at some point!

5900X | Sapphire Nitro 7900XTX | 64gb RAM 3600mhz CL16 | x570 TUF WiFi
0 Likes
Morphos65
Adept I

For me it has to be Satisfactory and Diablo 4 - in that order. 🙂

5800X3D - RX 7800 XT - 32 GB RAM 3600 Mhz
0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I'd say Death stranding as well for me

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes
omarabdelrahman
Journeyman III

Resident Evil 2

0 Likes

This would be a great addition to my rig

GL 2 ALL

Over 40 Gamer & Streamer
0 Likes
Cyneward
Adept II

Honestly I tried it in The First Descendant and was impressed! I am looking foward to trying more including possibly Hunt Showdown in August!

0 Likes
jrafaelc
Journeyman III

FSR was essential in Ghost of Tsushima. Made the game look so much better.

0 Likes
willshire23
Adept I

Read Dead Redemption 2 because of the amazing story and amazing graphics

0 Likes
chatie
Journeyman III

Hogwarts Legacy

0 Likes

Out of all of the games i've tried with it, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora has been the most fun and beautiful for me personally. 

0 Likes
dragonema
Adept I

Cyberpunk 2077 and thank you for making it accessible to everyone 💓Red Team

0 Likes
Fixit1
Adept I

22 Racing series

0 Likes
Upstream
Journeyman III

Haven't tried any yet but I am excited to play Baulders gate 3 on a new pc that I'm going to build! (I've never built a pc before)

0 Likes
JEM1409
Adept I

Without fsr 3.1 I wouldn't be able to play starfield. I really appreciate fsr3.1 in the game and frame gen. It was also a lot of fun to mess around with the settings and get 200fps in starfield.

Just also want to say thanks amd for making it available to everyone and not just restricting it to your cards like the other green company.

Keep up the good work

0 Likes
cptindex
Journeyman III

i want to try body cam and avatar

0 Likes
Toughmn
Adept II

Ghost of Tsushima would be great to play.

0 Likes
Silverbullet69
Journeyman III

I think the game that really showed off FSR was Grey Zone, it significantly increases the smoothness of the game 

0 Likes
Salsabot1
Journeyman III

I love playing modern warfare 3 on my 7900 gre, love to see my potential performance increase no with 3.1.

0 Likes

Call of Duty Warzone is my favorite FSR title because it is a competitive shooter that needs max frames and FSR can help achieve it.

0 Likes
8rand0
Adept II

Stanfield is my favorite fsr supported game 

0 Likes
Blizako
Journeyman III

Would be interested in trying Remnant 2 with FSR,

0 Likes
Aerynsun61
Adept I

i play a ton of rust. i wish they had fsr in  that game. they don't do anything with AMD. all the optimizations are for the N_____ gpu's.

i'd really like to see them give us die hard amd users some love.

0 Likes
ODX-Burst
Journeyman III

The game I wanted to try out FSR the most would be God of War Ragnarok

0 Likes