Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_April_1920x600.jpg

Let’s keep going, Red Team!

For April, a Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower is up for grabs!

Entering is easy!

All you have to do is answer one simple question for me…

If applicable, which AI tool are you using or planning to use, and why? (i.e., Microsoft Copilot, Google Gemini, ChatGPT, DALL-E, etc.) 

That’s it. Just click on the Reply button!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, April 30, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
274 Replies

Started with chatgpt and then copilot. Now Gemini is the easiest to access from my phone so probably that one now lol.

Swfan52
Journeyman III

I use Chat GBT when I use any. My job utilizes a stand alone version of it.

Omgnoway
Adept III

COPILOT ease of use, its built in. until something better comes along.

Zoe604
Journeyman III

Using microsoft copilot mainly because, I use windows 11 and its already installed and easy to access. 

Eddieg129
Adept I

I haven’t used anything other than chatgpt, but I’m willing to try new things.

greydog5
Adept II

I don't currently use AI or anything nor plan to. I don't trust it yet.

FMB

I use Stable Diffusion as I mostly work with images. which Amd is a little behind in support on the Windows side even using Automatic 111, but i guess we will get there soon.

ninjasorus
Adept I

Microsoft Copilot because it's handy to have it right in the edge web browser. 

grega125
Journeyman III

ChatGPT 3.5. I use it to find movies based on the minimal input I give it and to solve physics homework problems even though it's always very wrong (in every step). Sometimes it steers me in the right direction and that makes using it worthwile.

shibs
Journeyman III

Chatgpt! helpful and works the best for me

Canyonsedge
Journeyman III

Already use Copilot Pro, but I am looking at fine tuning my own Falcon model. 

RetiredAMDer1
Journeyman III

I am leery of all AI, as it is only as good, honest and reliable as the coders. So currently avoid it completely.

bwest60
Adept II

It is hard to say too much about anything when Microsoft is in the background undermining builders' dreams with operating systems that they can't make up their minds on and abandoning something that works.

Obi-Wan-Cannoli
Journeyman III

I’ve used ChatGPT to generate some D&D character names and backstory outlines for minor characters, and I’ve used Copilot for making images for various things including generating tattoo ideas when I could not find suitable examples elsewhere online!

soullodolo
Adept III

ChatGPT because it's big and is pretty well documented with tips and guides. Google Gemini in addition because I'm already using a lot of Google Apps and services so they might integrate better.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
lowteck
Miniboss

Microsoft Copilot, ChatGPT

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
DX_Bangz
Journeyman III

ChatGPT and CoPilot. Main use for brainstorming ideas and coming up with different solutions to problems. General help with programming.

AnnDapper
Journeyman III

ChatGPT 

pinbd92
Adept I

I always to use ChatGPT love it

eljefetmb
Adept I

Probably copilot to generate some simple images. Not really big on AI but I can see how it can take my thoughts and manifest something.

JuceRZ
Journeyman III

I'd be using Dall E and Firefly.

mglamm
Adept I

I use Microsoft Copilot to generate summaries of meetings at work. It's fairly effective.

willshire23
Adept I

I've only used ChatGPT and Bard. I prefer ChatGPT slightly more but for simple AI tasks it is nice to have Bard built into Sheets and Gmail to use as templates. 

sdizzol
Adept II

I find bings copilot image creator the easiest to use right now.  I use it just because I'm bad at art and want to see what stuff would look like.

moonbug
Adept I

Microsoft Copilot, easy to use

Talith
Journeyman III

Probably copilot, even though I really don't want to encourage AI use.

XxDJB
Adept I

I use copilot! 

FreePCplease
Journeyman III

I plan to continue using ChatGBT. I like using it to brainstorm ideas.

ReeceyAMD
Journeyman III

I'd be using Microsoft CoPilot as it integrates seamlessly with my browser.

RU97
Journeyman III

Using ChatGPT at work, to spice up text. 

3lzh
Adept I

I haven´t considered using AI yet, Maybe later
Silverychaff
Journeyman III

I have used IA for Images and search but in edge, i was tired of google.

pdta: this PC would help me a lot, tyvm

NeoUSMC
Adept I

For the most part i run my own local LLM, I often use Code Llama or Wizard-coder mostly for Python related tasks.  I will dual boot into Linux and run a local version of Stable Diffusion for Image Generation.

I would normally use LMStudio Rocm preview however support for my 6700XT is not available.  In which case I fall back to KoboldCPP Rocm on windows.

For general purpose chat I will use ChatGPT and additionally access the API from VS Code or Unreal Engine.

Microsoft Copilot for when i need help.

juststew
Adept II

ChatGPT

Hiddenjujubeast
Journeyman III

Gronk!

I would use ChatGPT for laying the foundation for my writing assignments and I will fix everything using my own writing skills and fix any other errors. 

WC2F
Adept I

So far Microsoft co-pilot occasionally chatgpt

Miguel Orama
mattd76
Journeyman III

Copilot, just because I have been using Bing lately.