Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_April_1920x600.jpg

Let’s keep going, Red Team!

For April, a Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower is up for grabs!

Entering is easy!

All you have to do is answer one simple question for me…

If applicable, which AI tool are you using or planning to use, and why? (i.e., Microsoft Copilot, Google Gemini, ChatGPT, DALL-E, etc.) 

That’s it. Just click on the Reply button!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, April 30, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
274 Replies
austinabeall
Journeyman III

Microsoft co-pilot for sure 

0 Likes
dogunb
Journeyman III

I'd choose between  chatGPT or Copilot, they are the only ones that i have tested, chatGPT is really versatile and Copilot is really good for developers.

0 Likes
drpluto
Adept III

I tried Chatgpt but I found the results to be unsatisfactory.

0 Likes
BlueWolf
Journeyman III

Been playing with Copilot some because it is already on my desktop. Received an email from AMD last week about running a local LLM on my graphics card. I will probably try that when I get time.

0 Likes
tasnx3
Adept II

Microsoft Copilot

it's the most convenient one for me

0 Likes
sabah70
Adept III

Co pilot and bingo. Makes my searches easier 

0 Likes
officialdjdmc
Adept II

I am experimenting with AI for music making.  It is a midi sequencer called lemonade.  I have not found something I like yet but see the potential.

0 Likes

I don't use AI that much, but have used Bing Chat a little. Not much use for it in my daily life.

0 Likes
huebie
Journeyman III

I'm using ChatGPT/Copilot since it's integrated into Visual Studio and is very well trained. 😌👍🏼

0 Likes
baixo-qi
Journeyman III

I'm using ChatGPT to help me with writting formal e-mails, for now. I'm interested in generative AI to create lower thirds and frames for my streaming sessions, trying to understand if it's ethical or if I can get in trouble with copyright using it.

0 Likes
Sols_11
Journeyman III

Prob copilot so I could make pictures 

0 Likes
Mption
Adept II

MS copilot, as that is what work makes us use.

0 Likes
PandorianGrey
Adept II

I've used some AI art sites, not quite sure which engines they run it's always changing versions. I guess you could say Dall-E but I think there are better ones now.

0 Likes
ebrann2
Journeyman III

I don't currently use AI.  I am a retired gamer that doesn't program more than small robots.  Lots of fun.

0 Likes
blazer
Adept III

I only use Bing chat and windows copilot, because it's integrated in my OS.

0 Likes
Viserius
Adept I

That would be Midjourney. Not a fan (yet) of text-based generative AI due to their output quality, but the vast amount of artworks that can be created with minimal effort is an unbelievable revolution.

Primary
Journeyman III

Microsoft Copilot for reward points and ChatGPT for when searching it myself doesn't bring up what i was looking for or summary and sometimes DALL-E for fun and see how its evolving.

therym
Adept I

None of the above. I really haven't felt the need to use them.

Gunmetal610
Journeyman III

I use ChatGPT generally for my work purpose.. It helps me find things quickly and faster than google. 

Xarkkon
Journeyman III

Chat GPT is pretty cool. I have been testing its limits with creating short stories and other creative ideas.

marianamissthang
Journeyman III

chat gpt or dalle although i dont really like to use AI

K_H_O_I
Adept I

I'm trying to incorporate Copilot into my workflow. It should hopefully allow me to work more efficiently.

randyjy
Adept II

Still watching too see how useful the systems are. I'm golfing off committing for now. 

Yuz2024
Journeyman III

I am using ChatGPT and MS Copilot, tried Gemini and other open-source models. I think in most cases I will choose ChatGPT as for now this might be the only platform providing data privacy for personal use (no chat will be used for model training) by subscribing to "Team". But if the open-source model becomes much more powerful and can run locally, e.g., a single GPU like 7900xt/xtx, then, it is also quite attractive.

torynduron
Adept I

I'll use Microsoft Copilot because it's right there and i feel it's easy to use.

derekss45
Adept I

Copilot

OTCAtheist
Journeyman III

My current favorite Ai tool is ideogram.ai.  It's my GoTo tool for generating images based on text prompts because the results are exceptionally good.  😎😎😎

Ideogram.png

fromo68
Adept I

Haven't tried it yet but planning on trying Copilot.

I do not use any of the mainstream chatbots/AIs or their platforms. I just do self-hosted LLMs on my PC w/ROCm on things like LM Studio (so great that they offer support w/AMD) and Docker. I mainly use Llama, Mistral, and Starcoder. I do this not only to see what my hardware is and isn't capable of running, but also because I do not appreciate the privacy practices for the "majority" of offerings out there.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

When I’m ready to try AI tools, I will start with ChatGPT.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
EMoney129
Adept III

I have used Copilot a little. Interested in Chat GPT and DALL-E but haven't used either. Have AVC Labs' AI software for photo and video upscaling. Really interested in using one of the AI assistants to design an analog overdrive and boost guitar pedal circuit that I can build for a fun experiment/project. 

magneticfry
Journeyman III

I plan to use both Google Gemini and ChatGPT since they are both incredibly helpful and provide intelligent responses.

Omnipro
Adept II

DALL-E , but I would like to try them all, and what ever is cheapest.

RioRex77
Adept I

i Am Planning to Use Microsoft Copilot
in Past i Have Used Opera Aria.

RioRex77
Adept I

i Am Planning to Use Microsoft Copilot
in Past i Have Used Opera Aria.

RioRex77_1-1712869359135.jpeg

cassah
Journeyman III

I'm using DALL-E to make content and also to play around with my godson 🙂

chadplusminus
Adept II

DALL-E, because I love how easy it is to generate feet pics creative artworks. 

Sliu85541
Journeyman III

I would use microsoft copilot as it is easily accessible when searching up stuff. Gives points in Microsoft rewards and I can easily use the dalle image creator 

Shadar
Journeyman III

Personally I love using Microsoft copilot its great and it's useful for so many things like essay, email, and images. I also use chat gtp to help edit my work and to give new Ideas. Then I use ai to have fun in 11 labs, to make ai voices say funny thing. Im glad graphics card company are focusing more on ai.

ThreeDee
Paragon

I have all obvious Ai stuff turned off

Up yours SkyNET!!!!1111

ThreeDee PC specs