Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_April_1920x600.jpg

Let’s keep going, Red Team!

For April, a Be quiet! Shadow Base 800DX Midi-Tower is up for grabs!

Entering is easy!

All you have to do is answer one simple question for me…

If applicable, which AI tool are you using or planning to use, and why? (i.e., Microsoft Copilot, Google Gemini, ChatGPT, DALL-E, etc.) 

That’s it. Just click on the Reply button!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, April 30, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
274 Replies
leks_
Journeyman III

I’m using ChatGPT to generate preliminary texts for email reminders and reports for our clients. Saves time.

rbuschyx
Adept I

I have no particular use for AI at the moment. 

0 Likes
deadbolt
Adept II

Not a big fan of AI. I still can't erase my memories of "Skynet!"

image_2024-04-04_093514663.png

Dun-Dun-Dun-Dun-Dun!

0 Likes
krishtian
Adept II

I still use ChatGPT, but gotta try Copilot, looks like it might be even better than free chatGPT

Just for routine questions instead of google

0 Likes
Dyse81
Adept I

ChatGPT beacause it helps me in coding.

0 Likes

I use and plan to continue using Microsoft Copilot. Copilot was just recently released as a system component of Windows 11 23H2. It allows you to ask questions, like Chat GPT, but its information isn’t limited to what it was trained on. Microsoft Copilot is also able to access and search the web to help find solutions; it provides citations for the info it pulls.

0 Likes
frodbonzi
Journeyman III

I already use ChatGPT - will probably end up using Copilot as well as MS will be pushing it and I have weak resistance 🙂

0 Likes
DaFunk
Adept III

It's difficult to just choose one. I tend to use ChatGPT the most, but only if I'm trying to process a lot of data at once. If I need something that processes real-time data then I use Gemini. I would really like to start using DALL-E and learn more about it to start generating images. Overall they make my work A LOT easier and I don't have to waste time on minuit tasks that can take seconds with AI platforms like these.

AMD Enthusiast
0 Likes
BeastlyGamer14
Journeyman III

Currently I don’t use any but I’m looking into using Copilot and Chat GPT.

0 Likes
TheeBHobbit
Adept I

Microsoft Copilot seems to be pretty fun. It understand the context better and provides contextual results.

0 Likes
evangelion76
Adept I

Microsoft Copilot. Interesting app.

0 Likes
deadhorse
Journeyman III

Chat gpT is fast easy and free

0 Likes
Unknownsoldier
Journeyman III

I'm not currently using any AI tools and wasn't planning on using any, but now I'm interested in researching some of these to see what they can help me do!

0 Likes
Skervar
Journeyman III

I use Microsoft copilot for the rewards and the image creator Designer to generate art with AI and learning to use Kaiber for video generation and improve the prompts so that it is more in line with what I am looking for by giving feedback on the generated videos.

0 Likes
Xyloph
Journeyman III

I'm using ChatGPT and Gemini online (for getting general knowledge), but I'm also running Stable Diffusion locally with the directml backend and llama.cpp with a few models with the vulkan backend on my rx 6750xt. I like to tinker with them.

0 Likes
DtDrag
Adept II

I sometimes use Copilot and DALL-E. Copilot for some questions when a human's touch isn't really necessary, and of course DALL-E for images, just for fun though. That said I'd really like to try Grok.

0 Likes
teaofgreen
Journeyman III

ChatGBT has been wonderful for me, but starting to use Copilot for drafting emails and such

0 Likes

I also dont use AI as of yet. But would love that dope case

0 Likes
Lexcyn
Adept I

I'm most excited about trying out on-device Copilot, but I've been messing around with Gemini on my phone and also installing some LLM's and using them locally on my AMD GPU!

0 Likes
bvmcdaniel
Adept I

ChatGPT, because it seems the most mature product.

0 Likes
jurakan_19
Journeyman III

I've tried ChatGPT, CoPilot on Bing, the Grammarly built-in AI writer, and some AI art apps, mainly to see what the fuss was about. Except for ChatGPT and Grammarly, I don't see much for AI in the personal space. But that's just my opinion. I'm sure I'll end up being wrong.

spicyfreshmilk
Journeyman III

I don't really use AI much, but sometimes I'll chat with the Snapchat AI when I'm bored.

PhoenixRandom
Journeyman III

I will use chat-gpt for general use of recipes and information, and copilot for image generation since it is free

Vynski
Exemplar

I might have had a use for some of the AI tech 40 years ago, but at the age of 75 it does not thrill me much.  Also having to deal with the technology installed if farm equipment, I'm sorry to say that I am not to thrilled with it at all.  Just spent $6K to have the instrument panel repaired on a 25 year old tractor, other tractors 50 years old will run circles around it and I can fix them easily.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Copilot or GPT. Generally will use both and compare the two. Use it for random questions on anything and everything.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
akafractalz
Journeyman III

as a software engineer i wish i could say i use all of them. However, i mostly use Gemini and ChatGPT. but i plan to start using Copilot to speed up the coding process.

ChatGPT for sure just to read the insane answers I'll be getting on the regular 

G

I do like some ChatGPT when answering my review questions at work. Wonder how much longer they will have us doing our own reviews LOL

yogesh101
Journeyman III

I would be using OpenAI's ChatGPT as the AI tool. It's a powerful language model that helps me understand and respond to your messages. It's designed to have natural and engaging conversations with users like you. 

phikaro
Adept I

Ms Copilot is what I use from time to time, I find it useful for getting an answer faster when I need it.

nmtam2812
Journeyman III

i dont really use ai stuff yet.

dlopez4900
Journeyman III

I'd plan on using Microsoft Copilot, simply because it is free and quite efficient most of the time.

malefetsane
Journeyman III

I use ChatGPT, havent looked at other AI tools yet. I use it for different tasks such  as mathematics not to to assist me with my assisngments but to disect formulas for me in hard topics and how they are applied makes things more simple. But not only that, it has the ability to summaries topics Im learning about about or just exploring in books I read and finally it aids in my content creation and planning, offering some insights and helps me organize my thoughts effectively has I have a monkey mind. So far I have used it for such. 

0 Likes
TheRealFame
Adept I

Sunday,

I mainly use Google Gemini to help with code that has some errors 😅, It doesn't work all the time but when it does! I'm always left happy about it.

Messiah Oliver
0 Likes
sjdgls
Adept II

Gab.AI, because it's the only AI tool know so far that isn't completely woke.

0 Likes
ChrisHazard
Adept I

Not using any AI tools, I hope that answer is ok 🙂

0 Likes
skellytons
Journeyman III

I write a lot, both personally and professionally and find that ChatGPT gives a great starting point when you're at a road block. Rather than copy pasting it I usually take key concepts or formatting and write it in my own words.

0 Likes
KokoBeto
Journeyman III

I use Microsoft Copilot as my go to. It gives me good prompts and references when I want to draw something.

0 Likes
ikki
Adept I

Right now only gemini.

0 Likes
jd63636
Adept III

Have not used any Ai yet but Microsoft Copilot, would be the way I go

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans
0 Likes