Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

AM5 Video: Avatar GPU Giveaway!

AM5_Video_Givewaway.jpg

In case you missed it, we started this new year off with a brand-new video! We teamed up with our friends Dalton and Cliff from MSI to build an AM5 gaming rig.

To celebrate all this, we’re giving one lucky community member a chance to win a limited edition Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ themed AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX GPU!

Starting on 1/5/24 at 12:00 PM CST and ending on 1/12/24 at 12:00 PM CST, you can email us at community.moderator@amd.com with your AMD Community Forum Account name, and the answer to this question:

• What was our “good luck charm” shown near the end of the video before we booted into the BIOS?
  • Only correct answers emailed to us will be counted as one (1) entry.

Don’t miss your chance to upgrade your rig for 2024 and good luck, Red Team!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older. Sweepstakes ends 1/12/2024. To enter and for Official Rules and Terms, including prize descriptions and odds disclosure, click here.  Void where prohibited.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
1 Solution

Happy to officially announce our winner: @VRshaggy

Congratulations to them, and a big thank you to everyone who entered and watched our video. We had a great time making it and hope to produce some more fun content like this in the future! 

View solution in original post

12 Replies
NewAtlantis
Adept II

Congratulation to your new rig Wally!

Tardy to the party, but thanks so much! I'm getting ready to share it in Battle Stations by the end of this week!

Dafflez
Adept I

Good luck for those entering! 🙂

Jake R
Specs: RTX 3060 Ti, Ryzen 7 5800X, 32gb 3200mhz
lorenzitto
Journeyman III

Great! Good luck everyone!

Axxemann
Forerunner

Nice rig, @Wally_AMD!

@Sam_AMD I spotted a little easter egg at 44 seconds. 😉

Performance over Pretty.

I know! Good one!

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
user00
Adept II

Another great giveaway from Team Red!  Good luck to everyone!

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

The contest is closed, and I'm currently in the process of selecting our winner! Stay tuned for the official winner announcement!

Good luck everyone!

Jake R
Specs: RTX 3060 Ti, Ryzen 7 5800X, 32gb 3200mhz

Happy to officially announce our winner: @VRshaggy

Congratulations to them, and a big thank you to everyone who entered and watched our video. We had a great time making it and hope to produce some more fun content like this in the future! 

venaur
Elite

good luck to all!

0 Likes
VRshaggy
Journeyman III

This is intense 😅