cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

5 Days of Giving - Day 5 & Grand Prize Giveaways!

Banner - 1920x600 - 1A.jpg

You know what day it is, Red Team!

Today is Day 5 of our 5 Days of Giving sweepstakes and your last chance to win some awesome prizes!

It's also your last opportunity to enter the overall Grand Prize drawing, so if you're interested in the sweet ASUS prizes below, be sure to comment here over the next 24 hours! Also, check out all the great responses for Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and Day 4 if you missed out.

Remember, you can check out all the rules and details of the giveaway in the official post.

You have 24 hours starting now until Nov. 24th at 10 AM CST to enter Day 5's giveaway and enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize if you haven't participated in the previous days.

The prize pool for 2 lucky winners of Day 5 is:

• 1 Sniper Elite 5 Game Code, 1 AMD Red Team Dog Tag, 1 MSI Lucky Dragon Plush, 1 Discord Nitro Code (1-month), 1 AMD T-Shirt, and 1 AMD Coffee Tumbler

One lucky Grand Prize winner will win:

To enter, we'd like to know: What are you most excited about to close out the year?

(I'm looking forward to spending time with family this holiday season, but I'm also excited about The Callisto Protocol!)

Good luck, Red Team!

2 Solutions
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you so much to everyone who participated and shared all these wonderful messages and answers with us. You truly got us in the holiday spirit.

As you know, we have been selecting our 2 winners at random per day. You may have noticed some Days have been updated with the winners and some have not just yet. This is because we're giving our winners 7 days to respond to a confirmation email to formally accept their prize. If a Day hasn't been updated yet, that's because we're still waiting for their response/confirmation.

If a winner doesn't reply within those 7 days, we move on to another randomly selected winner from the entry pool.

All that to say, please bear with us and your fellow community members for the official winner announcements! We're sure you're all excited, but it is the holidays after all!

We'll be randomly selecting and reaching out to the Day 5 winners and the overall Grand Prize winner today, and we'll update this post (and the previous day's posts) when we have confirmation from them!

Thank you all again for participating in our 5 Days of Giving, and we hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

BoyleTurkeyDay.gif

UPDATE 11/25:

We're happy to share the winners of the Day 5 Giveaway!

Huge congrats to @Always__BORED and @ardankyaosen!!!

Stay tuned for our Grand Prize winner announcement in the coming days!

View solution in original post

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

A little tardy to the party, but wanted to circle back to announce the GRAND PRIZE winner of our 5 Days of Giving sweepstakes.

Thank you all for your patience as we reach out to and confirm our winners over the holidays into this week.

Without further ado, lets all give a hurrah for our winner, @drpluto!!

We appreciate everyone joining in on the fun last week, and we hope you'll keep your eyes peeled for a little something in the coming weeks for December! 👀🎅 

View solution in original post

25 Replies
rtbh99
Challenger

I'm traveling to los angeles next weekend with my husband for a concert, we have been planning for it all year. other than that, i just sort of look forward to xmas for gifts and gift giving, hoping to mail out some gifts this year. I have also been looking forward to entering the december rig of the month contest for a shot at that gaming pc prize >:)

---
lets talk about rtbh99
Subsilent00
Adept III

I've been repairing a major roof job on my house along with a good friend. It's been a long process and still will be. Hopefully by the end of the year we'll be done with it. Closing out the year with this accomplishment will be outstanding, yet having this great friendship is more loved than this house . He's also my mentor! This man and I can accomplish anything. There's so much I've learned and can still learn from him. Good luck, everyone! Find yourself a mentor! Thanks for everything, AMD!

8rand0
Adept II

I've been wanting to build my first computer in 10 years for quite a while now but I think I'm ready to finally pull the trigger. Going to work on it between Christmas and New year's. Hopefully I can get the whole thing up and running before the end of the year.

Key-J
Paragon

I'm taking the family to Disney Land this January, so that is what I am looking forward to. However, closing out the year has been just an amazing 2022 when it comes to my digital life. Gaming has been great, twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming has been growing and such a passion project come to life. However, most of all. This community right here has been so incredible. Thank you for letting me become a part of this unique bunch of AMD weirdos ❤️ 😛

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

I am excited to have some time off over Christmas and play games with family and friends.

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
soullodolo
Adept III

I settled back into using a PC and built one again. I am excited to close out the year with some more upgrades and projects in mind! Last but not least, I am looking forward to RDNA 3 release and can't wait to see them rocking out in the real world.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
Weber462
Challenger

hanging with my boys!

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I'm looking forward Mexico and Xmas with my 95yr old Gma!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Anonymous
Not applicable

warzone

red5
Miniboss

I'm most excited about being able to host LAN parties again. We'll be at it on Black Friday!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

What am I most excited about to close out the year? AMD is releasing new products, of course! Can't wait.

wcse
Adept I

I'm looking forward to having time off over the holidays.

ThreeDee
Paragon

Working on converting a detached garage into a rental .. I hope to have it done or real close to it by years end

ThreeDee PC specs
jamesc359
Forerunner

The thing I'm looking forward to the most is the opportunity to spend time with my family. This is the only time of year that we all gather and spend time together. Also I'm really excited for The Callisto Protocol too!

neon
Miniboss

I am looking forward to travelling with my family for the holiday (we had usually stayed home), adding some AMD CPUs to my collection, and maybe planning a new build - we'll see.

tredeuce
Adept III

Holiday meals and movies.

juststew
Adept II

I am excited about having some time to finally play some of the pc games that I have not had time to play until now.

dryden
Adept III

I'm looking forward to spending time with my bro and sister this holiday season. I'm also excited on catching up on a few games that I missed out on.... or want to spend more time playing. Thanks AMD!! Good luck all!

joebangles
Adept III

Well, it'd be great to win a new B650 board to give me an excuse to buy an AMD7XXX series processor... I think this would definitely shove me over the line!

azulyri
Adept III

Excitedly spending time with the family, hopefully on a vacation somewhere, to end the year! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

eebiii
Miniboss

Holidays are always the best time of year for me because of the kids, so I always look forward to it. I try not to look too far ahead, but after this year I only have 17 years until retirement. 🙂

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I'm most excited about surviving another year with mostly good health. It's getting tougher every year.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

This time of year I am ALWAYS excited for the four F's..... Friends, Family, Food & Football!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you so much to everyone who participated and shared all these wonderful messages and answers with us. You truly got us in the holiday spirit.

As you know, we have been selecting our 2 winners at random per day. You may have noticed some Days have been updated with the winners and some have not just yet. This is because we're giving our winners 7 days to respond to a confirmation email to formally accept their prize. If a Day hasn't been updated yet, that's because we're still waiting for their response/confirmation.

If a winner doesn't reply within those 7 days, we move on to another randomly selected winner from the entry pool.

All that to say, please bear with us and your fellow community members for the official winner announcements! We're sure you're all excited, but it is the holidays after all!

We'll be randomly selecting and reaching out to the Day 5 winners and the overall Grand Prize winner today, and we'll update this post (and the previous day's posts) when we have confirmation from them!

Thank you all again for participating in our 5 Days of Giving, and we hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

BoyleTurkeyDay.gif

UPDATE 11/25:

We're happy to share the winners of the Day 5 Giveaway!

Huge congrats to @Always__BORED and @ardankyaosen!!!

Stay tuned for our Grand Prize winner announcement in the coming days!

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

A little tardy to the party, but wanted to circle back to announce the GRAND PRIZE winner of our 5 Days of Giving sweepstakes.

Thank you all for your patience as we reach out to and confirm our winners over the holidays into this week.

Without further ado, lets all give a hurrah for our winner, @drpluto!!

We appreciate everyone joining in on the fun last week, and we hope you'll keep your eyes peeled for a little something in the coming weeks for December! 👀🎅