Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 2 Giveaway!

Hey Red Team, 

Sleigh it ain't so, day 2 is here! Here's another chance at our 12 days of Christmas giveaways!🏂

You have 24 hours starting now until December 14th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post with your favorite holiday tradition in December.
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it!

giphy.gif

Good luck everyone! 😊

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for joining in on some Day 2 fun. I've closed the comments and will update this post when the winner has been confirmed - Stay tuned!

And if you want another chance to win, check out Day 3's post!

Our winner for Day 2 is @emperor! Congratulations! 😄

View solution in original post

116 Replies
Browork
Adept I

Rum Cake and other desserts I only treat myself too during the holidays.

DanielStef
Adept I

Getting together with the family. That trumps everything.

slowdive
Adept II

baking cookies!

remixreviews
Adept II

This is craziness 

0 Likes
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

My favorite holiday tradition comes on Christmas Eve.  I proposed to my wife Sandra from a hospital bed (ok, intensive care) back in the summer of 1983.  Not once mind you, but four times!  She said yes and I would forget and ask her again the next day.  I was hit by a car while riding my CB650 motorcycle home in the San Fernando Valley of California - coming home from work - and I woke up in the hospital with a broken right wrist and a major concussion.  So why December 24th?  That's our anniversary.  This year it will be 39 years, as we were married on Christmas Eve in 1983.  Our tradition is to go out to a nice dinner in Washington DC and then see the National Christmas Tree, along with all the state trees.  Here are the National Christmas Tree and the Virginia tree from 2021:

National Christmas Tree 2021.National Christmas Tree 2021.Sandra in front of the Virginia tree in 2021.Sandra in front of the Virginia tree in 2021.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
mogators
Journeyman III

Watching Christmas movies with the family.  Christmas Story and Elf are two of our favorites.

Rifter
Adept I

Looking at Christmas Lights and drinking hot chocolate. 

bgnass
Adept III

Christmas is a family holiday. Family comes together. That's important.

JDOGWIN
Adept I

Going to see the lights

GryphenGhost
Journeyman III

I look most forward to at Christmas, its the one time of year all of my kids and grandkids come over, spend some time together that usually leads to massive gaming sessions on the latest console while me and the 2 oldest ones, crank out some games on PCs and stuff till everyone crashes out. The next day is always the worst as the kids and grandkids all go back to their normal daily lives.

Gryphen Ghost
Leader Cynic Gaming Community
Sickling
Adept I

Favorite holiday tradition? Spending my Steam money gifts, booting up the game machine, and binge gaming into the new year.

mik3655
Adept II

My favorite part of the Christmas season is getting to spend time with my family.

DylanM
Adept I

Getting presents for loved ones mostly. Also... Receiving lol 

filinux
Elite

This year I am pushing to bring back a tradition that has been missed the last couple years.  My son & I along with a few other close family members will be gathering before Christmas to have Pizza and watch one of the greatest Christmas/Holiday movie masterpieces of all time together.  National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!!  Despite the amount of times it has been seen there is always lots of laughs time after time.  

Aleksandr_Karaulov
Journeyman III

Я хочу щоб скінчилась в Україні  війна, щоб перестали гинути діти та їх батьки. Якби Санта міг зробити щоб у світі зникла зброя і ніхто більше ніколи не воював, лише тільки в компьютерных іграх.

Keep warm, safe, and hopeful this holiday season. I wish all of your family, friends, and fellow countrymens are all safe. Hopefully, by next Christmas you all will be joyfully outside celebrating, and having no worries.

0 Likes
tstec
Adept III

Hi

already have a reference RX 7900 XTX coming, only need a game code for Callisto Protocol 

Merry Christmas :wrapped_gift: 

jamesc359
Forerunner

My favorite tradition in December is Christmas dinner. It's fantastic having everyone together at once and celebrating what's really important.

Spart64
Journeyman III

Hot chocolate with marshmallows by a fire pit

infotree
Adept I

putting up our exterior Christmas LED lights on our front veranda and rear deck, baking ginger cookies, peanut butter peanut cookies and eating fruit cake, Good luck to all!

I love baking snickerdoodle cookies and watching Christmas movies.

sisconda
Adept I

White elephant 😃

soullodolo
Adept III

White elephant gift exchange, sometimes with trolling involved.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
phreek469
Adept I

Family party on Christmas Eve

shdw1011
Adept I

Bragging to all my snowbound friends about the weather in Florida!

superchip3
Adept II

Gaming all thru the holiday weekend.

khalidgravi
Adept I

AMD Ryzen 9 7900X with RX 7900xt 😍😍

dieselmax82
Adept I

seeing the whole family and having a good meal

gtoquiroz
Journeyman III

Secret Santa presents exchange!! Especially when I receive my annual 3-pack of socks. 😂

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Spending time with my friends and family. I try to stay close but sometimes I wake up and realize it has been months since I have gone over to see an old friend, so I set aside time for them.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
dryden
Adept III

I enjoy watching the holiday movies that are usually broadcast on TV around this time of year.  Thanks AMD!

cosmadan
Journeyman III

Gathering around with my family🫶:1st_place_medal:and enjoy the moments with them😍 because … is that time of the year🫂

John-Prevette
Adept II

Everyone watching Dad carve up the celebratory can of cranberry sauce using a butter knife that, when opened and it comes out of the can, REMAINS in the shape of the can with rings!  Even though there are plenty of cranberry slices, Dad is the only one that feasts on this magical food!  😎

InfoManWD

Buying a special ornament for the whole family

JamesOster
Journeyman III

7900 xtx

Buramez
Journeyman III

No work 

ThreeDee
Paragon

One of my favorite December Holiday traditions is scrambling to get presents for my wife and daughter 😊

ThreeDee PC specs
Vynski
Exemplar

Merry Christmas everyone.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
ocel0t
Adept I

the christmas tree

mapdma
Adept II

My favorite holiday tradition is pretty much doing a lot of nothing. And by nothing, I mean gaming on my AMD pc.