cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

FederaluL
Adept III

Who messed up the forum?

Please, can we get the Discussions/Topics organised on pages as it was before? I mean, being able to reply to each individual on a topic is great but why are the topics on a single page now? Trying to get to the last reply on a topic like "Warzone stuttering with 6900 XT" takes some time using the "Load more replies" button, it was much easier and convenient to just jump to the last page!

Tia

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502
2 Replies
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey @FederaluL , 

This is a great question! 

If you want to respond to a topic that has a lot of replies, you don't have to select "load more" to get to the option. When you're on the post you can select "Reply" and it will post your reply to the post without having to load all the comments. Here's an example:  

Amber_AMD_0-1666108724574.png

I hope this helps answer your question. Please let me know if you need anything else 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

Hi @Amber_AMD, thanks for your reply/trying to help but I think I didn't made myself understood.

If I start reading from 0 (never accessed before) the "Warzone stuttering with 6900 XT" post for ex and read it half way then exit - when I come back to that post it won't take me to the last reply I was able to read previously. Where before (when the posts were organised on different pages) if I would've done the same thing it would've took me to the page I read last before exiting that post.

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502
0 Likes