cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

What is your favorite type of content that you would like to see more of?

Hey Red Team,

We want to hear from you on what type of content you would like to see more of within the Red Team community – so we have launched a poll!

You can vote by visiting the Off Topic Discussions category (where this post is currently hehe) - it will be on the right side of the page.

MicrosoftTeams-image (2).png

This will help us provide content that you want to see more of. Thank you for your vote in advance! 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
6 Replies
red5
Miniboss

Only 1 vote for 'getting to know members'........ I guess we're all anti-social? LOLOL 😆

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN

Hahaha...I guess we are solitary!  Seriously though, I thing Red Team members are very sociable, but we already have plenty of other forums to get to know other people and work with them - from Facebook to Twitter to (shock) real life.  Most of us have friends, and families, and we can share our tech passion with them...

As for me, I don't need to hear someone's whole backstory - I only need to know they are enthusiastic about tech advancements  and research and what AMD is doing.  I have a sense of camaraderie with other members by virtue of a shared passion alone.  Let's face it - you have to have a real passion for these things if you are coming to a component manufacturer's website, signing up, and posting on the forums.

I am very interested in PC builds, and that's what I voted for.  Stand alone components are impressive in and of themselves, but when they are built and tested to work together on specific platforms - that is GOLD!  I want to hear more about the platforms AMD is researching and developing, as well as comments on established platforms.

Video building tutorials would be nice.

You can please the ones seeking for knowledge and the ones that already have it. I like to see other peoples perspectives of building a PC.

The Englishman

This is all excellent feedback everyone, thank you! 🙂

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

1. Infographics. Infographics are loved (and thus shared) more than most other forms of content. ...
  2. Memes. ...
  3. Videos. ...
  4. Long Form Content. ...
  5. How-to Content. ...
  6. Lists. ...
  7. Curated Content.

Thank you very much for the survey, I will check it out right away.

SHAREit MX Player