cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Off Topic Discussions - check it out!

Hello, Red Team! 👋

You voted, and we listened! We appreciated your feedback regarding an off topic discussion area, so without further ado...

We'd like to announce that the Off Topic Discussions sub-category is now live! Join the fun and come chat! 😎

mario_yay.gif

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
11 Replies
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I'm excited! I believe the new Off Topics category is a small step toward great discussions! 

A special "thanks" to @Key-J @BigAl01 @tenzo23 @johnnyenglish @jamesc359 @elstaci @blazek @ThunderBeaver @kingfish @red5 and everyone who took the Poll! You rock! 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

Thanks @Sam_AMD - excited to see this sub grow!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
burakkozgenn
Adept I

When is the release ?

0 Likes

Hi - it's already up! Check it out: https://community.amd.com/t5/off-topic-discussions/bd-p/red-team-offtopic
Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes

This is great! It brings the community together. 🙂

The Englishman
filinux
Elite

SWEET!!!

I think it is nice to have a place for everything & anything that doesn't seem at home elsewhere!!  Look forward to seeing what pops up in here.

O.K.!! Now that I have put that out there lets all try to take it all in, focus, and get back ON TOPIC!!  🙂 

ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

Cool.

Going to be out for a few weeks. I'm ok just got a re bacterial infection in my eyes. Found out from Dr. today that I have confirmed early stages of glaucoma and it's reducing the ability if my tear ducts to keep themselves cleaned out. Knew this was coming runs in family. Treatments aren't bad just a lot. 

Oh BTW this is his nephew Terry he asked me to check in and let everyone know he will be back ASAP. 

My uncle is also using the parts from his previous build to build me a computer. 

WOW I knew my uncle had a wide range of electronic experience but the tech talk going on here makes my head spin. He wasn't kidding when he said that there are people on this site with experience that would make him look like an amateur.

Well got to go my kids and my uncles kids have been strangely quiet. We all know quiet kids are rotten kids. 😊

Dragokar
Miniboss

I looked around, but is there already a thread about our “old” AMD/ATI cards that we still own or collect? I would like to share some of my pictures.

Hey @Dragokar , good question! We don't have a dedicated thread for that - feel free to create one, we'd love to see your collection. 🙂 

---
Ashley

Just a short question, shall we keep it AMD/ATI only or other vendors as well?

It would be okay to post others, as well. 🙂

---
Ashley