cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

New to the Community? Introduce Yourself!

Hey Red Team, 

Recently, @petosiris came up with the idea to have a dedicated thread for members to introduce themselves and get to know one another. I LOVED that! 

So, moving forward this post will be the dedicated place to comment and get to know one another - especially if you're new to the community. 😍  You may be thinking, what do I even tell people about myself? Don't worry, I went ahead and created some thought starters you can copy/choose from below: 

• What's your favorite video game you're currently playing? 
  • Favorite food? 
  • Are you a PC or laptop gamer? 
  • Are you a dog or a cat person? 
  • What hobbies do you have?
  • What was your first car?

Of course if you don't like any of those questions, you can share your own fun facts or any story you'd like. Have fun with it and I can't wait to get to know you all a little more. 🤗

giphy.gif

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
124 Replies
Scary
Journeyman III

Howdy from Texas. I'm a tech enthusiast looking to learn from and engage with the community! 

• What's your favorite video game you're currently playing? Baldur's Gate 3 😍 I mostly play RPGs
  • Favorite food? Chinese food!
  • Are you a PC or laptop gamer? PC, I love the building process and knowing exactly what's in the system!
  • Are you a dog or a cat person? Definitely doggos
  • What hobbies do you have? Reading, Tinkering, Gaming & Martial Arts
  • What was your first car? Mercedes 240D with rusted out floor panels(you could see the road through the passenger's side 🥲)
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Welcome to Red Team @Scary 

Great username - I have to ask, how did you end up with it? (Should I be scared?)

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

Hello everyone I’m Psychosword111 currently playing Black Desert Online both pc and mobile versions. I would have to say my favorite food would be tacos but not like Taco Bell tacos like other tacos if that makes sense. I’m a cat and dog person I like both but prefer a dog. I’m currently a pc/Xbox gamer I just recently built my first pc and it’s a super basic budget build. My hobbies are playing games and spending time with my family. And my first car was a 2002 ford escape that only lasted a short while.

quentincrews
Adept II

Hi all, love AMD (have very fond memories of the Athlon 800 my brother and I upgraded to many years ago), and love PCs for gaming. Currently finishing Disco Elysium and then Borderlands 2 is on my list (I spent a decade without a gaming PC so I have a whole catalog to catch up to).

Hello everybody!

I am MachinaSpiritus, once I was a loyal Intel and NVIDIA customer and recently I bought my first AMD product Sapphire Nitro + Radeon RX 7700 XT as a replacement for my ageing ASUS TUF X3 1660 Super and I got to say that I am really satisfied with my purchase and all the things they said about AMD are mostly false. As a younger millennial my rig was primarily built for gaming and that is primarily that I use it for. Looking forward to enjoying discussion and brainstorming solutions to common problems.

Have a nice day!