cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blender Discussions

Hi
Adept I

Multiple image texture

Are there plans to support importing multiple image textures for materials?

0 Likes
7 Replies
arozghon
Challenger

Hi, if you ask about UDIM - UDIM already supported by RPR. but if it something else, please hare additional information about it. Thank you

0 Likes

I worded it unclearly. In the shader editor, When I go to the Add>Texture menu the image option does not include adding multiple image capability, rather single image only.

My question is are there plans to include an Add>Texture>multiple images menu option? 

0 Likes

image sequence supported by RPR, please, try to load the correct image sequences to the scene. Thank you

0 Likes

I'm sorry, I don't see an image sequence capability in the Add menu.

0 Likes

in Blender, you need just add the "Image Texture" node, then "Open" image, select sequences, and "open image" will create sequences in the "Image Texture" node automatically. And not all sequences now supported by RPR https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/files/media/image_formats.html#image-formats-open-sequence. Task for support image sequence in RPR was created and will be implemented in one of the future builds. Thank you

0 Likes

I’m sorry I wasn’t thinking correctly when writing this question and replies. My interest is in opening multiple images at once a la blender, luxcore; not sequences.

So the question is about the add>texture>image menu lacking a multi image option. Are there plans to support it?

0 Likes

yes, already created a task for developers 

0 Likes