cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

PandorianGrey
Adept II

The Skull-knight ( Inherited name )

Here is my current PC, It's an Intel (hopefully, it's OK to post as it's all I have), sadly I don't have anything AMD in this system but hopefully I can win a video card to change that, as I could really use a GPU upgrade.

mypc2023.JPGaorus.jpgIMG_1472 - Copy.JPGIMG_1489 - Copy.JPG

The Specs are as follows:

I9-13900K (I won this a year ago, no way I could afford or need such an expensive CPU)

Deepcool LT720 AIO with Phantek T30 fans instead of stock

32 GB G.Skill Neo DDR5 6000mt 

MSI Z790 Tomahawk WIFI 

1 TB WD SN850X / 4 TB Acer Predator NVME

Nvidia 3060Ti Founders Edition

Fractal Torrent Case

Roccat Kone mouse and Roccat Pyro Keyboard

MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD 1440p 165hz

Here are the pictures of a very old build where the name Skull-knight (named after the Berserk anime/manga character) originated, all computer since then inherited the name Skull-knight. This was a custom water-cooled AMD Opteron 170 in a DFI Lan Party MB and Thermaltake Armor case. I was using this case up until I got the Fractal Torrent. I was so jaded to water cooling maintenance at the time from this PC, all subsequent upgrades from that point were air coolers (the last CPU before this one was an I5 12500K I had been using for 10 years), and so I had gone air for this latest CPU not knowing what I was getting into not having had a new CPU for over 10 years, but to my dismay that did not cut it for a high-end CPUs ability to generate heat. So that's why I have an AIO after that fact in a Fractal Torrent case and not an 011D or an NV5.

skullknight7 - Copy.jpgskullknight5 - Copy.jpg

0 Replies